Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2010
tumblr_lx6tic5sFo1r9x0sdo1_400.gif

Stone Valley

A State of Trance
Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
www.youtube.com
Columbus is one of the very few teams that I pay little to no attention to. I didn't even know what a bluejacket was in till 23 seconds ago when I googled it.

bluejacket
ˈbluːdʒakɪt/Submit
nouninformal
a sailor in the navy.

WhiteLight*

Columbus is one of the very few teams that I pay little to no attention to. I didn't even know what a bluejacket was in till 23 seconds ago when I googled it.

bluejacket
ˈbluːdʒakɪt/Submit
nouninformal
a sailor in the navy.

the more you know

I thought it was a reference to the war of independence. The Brits were the red coats and the mericans were the blue coats. Also a reference to the 13 colonies at the time and what not with the stars on their logo

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
The Sens have a pretty physical team, they were taking about it on TVA

And I looked at the stats

http://www.nhl.com/ice/teamstats.htm?fetchKey=20142ALLSAAAll&sort=hits&viewName=realTimeStats

Sens are currently 4th in hits, but I think they played less games than Toronto (1 less), Phoenix (2 less) and LA (1 less)

----------------

They also talked about a chemistry developing between Cowen and Gryba. What a shutdown pair it could become if it pans out and they start to revert back to being mean. Other team forwards will hesitate before coming into the zone.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
the more you know

I thought it was a reference to the war of independence. The Brits were the red coats and the mericans were the blue coats. Also a reference to the 13 colonies at the time and what not with the stars on their logo

That's what I always thought. Pretty sure you're correct.

Light em mups

spezza111*

It wouldn't be a Greening Smith Neil shift without an offside

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out

bluejacket
ˈbluːdʒakɪt/Submit
nouninformal
a sailor in the navy.

the more you know

That's what I always thought. Pretty sure you're correct.

Light em mups

You are all wrong. It is a reference to the Civil war. North vs South.

South wore Grey, North wore Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad