GDT: CLB @ OTT | 1pm | Nov. 17 2013 | SNET, TVA | 20 Minute Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Could you be any more clueless?

About? Do you think Anderson is getting played because he's outperformed Lehner?
He isn't the Senators #1 goaltender because of his play. He's carrying a large salary and like it or not, that influences things.
He's allowed the first goal against Boston, Philly, Columbus...and he's let in soft goals too.

And do you think Lehner is just going to sit around as a backup for the next 3-5 years and be happy about it? Eventually he will want the starting role, not sure he'll want to wait until he's 29-30.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
And do you think Lehner is just going to sit around as a backup for the next 3-5 years and be happy about it? Eventually he will want the starting role, not sure he'll want to wait until he's 29-30.

I don't think the Senators intend on Lehner to be the back-up for the next 3-5 years.

I don't understand why the hyperbole is necessary.

Lehner may be the starter as soon as next season.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
:laugh: Conacher got absolutely destroyed there

Great pass by Phillips then he changes lol hung 3 players out to dry on one play pretty impressive.

I am so happy Smith is skating again, he is such an effective player when he plays like this.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
It's time for Maclean to send Karlsson a message like he did vs Florida?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
About? Do you think Anderson is getting played because he's outperformed Lehner?
He isn't the Senators #1 goaltender because of his play. He's carrying a large salary and like it or not, that influences things.
He's allowed the first goal against Boston, Philly, Columbus...and he's let in soft goals too.

Or because he has a history of strong play for the org that spans more than 30 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad