Classless Horachek move at Leafs - Preds.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Bernier gets cut and has to leave for repairs, and Reimer goes in, team losing 2-0. They get 3 goals and Reimer made a few huge saves, the momentum shifted.

Bernier comes back on the bench, and Horachek pulls Reimer, and Bernier lets in one the next few shots.

Reimer looked devastated.

HP00

Oct 27, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Bernier gets cut and has to leave for repairs, and Reimer goes in, team losing 2-0. They get 3 goals and Reimer made a few huge saves, the momentum shifted.

Bernier comes back on the bench, and Horachek pulls Reimer, and Bernier lets in one the next few shots.

Reimer looked devastated.

I like Bernier more but thats just disrespectful

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Who cares? Bernier is obviously much better, if he's good to go then put him back in. I'm baffled by how certain people act like the Leafs always owe Reimer a favor.

BurghThang

Dec 14, 2013
how is that "classless"?

"Classless" is overused everywhere...everything's classless

Hindsight bad coaching move...not classless

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
we'll give you a 4th for Reimer, just get him to switch jerseys with hutton right now.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
It's pretty obvious Horacheck doesn't like Reimer. Bernier has been letting in brutal softies every game yet keeps getting the starts.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
how is that "classless"?

"Classless" is overused everywhere...everything's classless

Hindsight bad coaching move...not classless

It's classless because Reimer doesn't get a lot of time to play and the ice tilted the other way and he was playing lights out and got pulled for Bernier who has let in 3, almost 4 goals.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
How can people not see this as a disrespectful play? You don't just pull a goalie for absolutely no reason when they've brought you back.

BurghThang

Dec 14, 2013
It's classless because Reimer doesn't get a lot of time to play and the ice tilted the other way and he was playing lights out and got pulled for Bernier who has let in 3, almost 4 goals.

Like I said...in hind sight...a bad coaches decision.

This is the big leagues...coach plays who he thinks gives the team the best chance to win...maybe he was wrong

Still has nothing to do with "class"

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
How can people not see this as a disrespectful play? You don't just pull a goalie for absolutely no reason when they've brought you back.

Reimer isn't the #1! If Bernier can play he plays. How is that disrespectful. Reimer needs to know his role. I'm so sick of the Reimer apologists. He's a ****ing back-up.

Reimer got called in to replace Bernier, if Bernier can come back then Reimer sits. It's pretty damn simple.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Reimer isn't the #1! If Bernier can play he plays. How is that disrespectful. Reimer needs to know his role. I'm so sick of the Reimer apologists. He's a ****ing back-up.

Reimer got called in to replace Bernier, if Bernier can come back then Reimer sits. It's pretty damn simple.

Reimer apologist, yeah. I don't care who the two goalies are, it's a disrespectful move.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Makes me remember the time Dany Sabourin was upset that Luongo went back into a game after coming back from the restroom.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I love Horachek. This guy is a a tank commander. What an epic move that was!!

You probably won't see something like that again

vybnji

May 9, 2011
It's a good coaching move if you are trying to tank. It's worked, Bernier couldn't find the puck in front of him.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I dont know if classless or disrespectful, but I do know its a bad decision. Let Bernier sit out the last period. No point in risking further injury

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad