Post-Game Talk: Classic Oilers

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
I don't understand why people waste their time watching this team live. Our arena should look like Florida's by now.

Small town mentality. Games are full of rural Albertans from towns like Rocky mountain house and Lacombe with nothing better to do.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Hey Katz:
200w.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I know 75% of our team provides nothing but honestly how does this team not get up and battle for games like this.

I haven’t even heard of half the players on the coyotes and they showed us what it means to actually work.
They are missing 3 out of their top 4 centers, their second best defender and their starting goalie.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
Brodziak
Kassian
Reider
Rattie
Petrovic
Manning
Spooner
Gravel
Lucic

These are all players chairelli has acquired. This team is not good enough and it's exclusively on him.

No Kevin Lowe didn't say go trade for Spooner and Lucic.

Fire chairelli right now.

Out of all those players the ones i only have time for is Gravel and to a certain extent Kassian because he CAN be a beast when he's on his game

Reactions: RegDunlop

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Out of all those players the ones i only have time for is Gravel and to a certain extent Kassian because he CAN be a beast when he's on his game

Doesn't matter. They are fringe nhl players at best. Neither of them could crakc the lineup of a team like San Jose forget the top dogs like Tampa Bay or Washington.

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
Can chia now be f***ing fired. Glad I Didn’t go to game tonight my seats were left vacant. If changes aren’t made will not renew my seats for next yr. it’s so clear our players have absolutely no will to win. Must win games and there’s no emotion

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
People continue to blame the wrong person on here after every loss. "fire chia".
This is all on the owner.
A new gm will make zero difference just like a new coach will make zero difference. It's going to take 20 years a a waste of one of the best talents in the game for people to realize this.
Well you can't fire the owner and Chiarelli's boss isn't going to fire himself.

Fire Chiarelli and put the pressure on those above him.

Reactions: RattsSSV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad