Post-Game Talk: Classic Oilers

Kirby

Sponsor
Jan 31, 2009
Edmonton
Sigh, I honestly can't tell if they care or not, they do the same weak ass plays every game, and get lucky every third or fourth game and believe that it is proof that it works.

Reactions: RegDunlop

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Bad bounces and some bad reffing again but cmon you can’t score 3 goals vs half the coyotes Nhl players?

JSlick

Oct 17, 2016
Edmonton
losing way too many games against bad/mediocre teams or teams on a 2nd night of a b2b

Oilers have been gifted an easy schedule and they can't f***ing take advantage of it. Pisses me off

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
I know 75% of our team provides nothing but honestly how does this team not get up and battle for games like this.

I haven’t even heard of half the players on the coyotes and they showed us what it means to actually work.

Haven't you heard? We're the most skilled team around and can play like globetrotters against NHL players who are fighting for every millimeter of ice.

Cross ice goals are free goals in NHL19 so they should be in real life too!

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
They're talking about bounces beating them in the post-game show.
Arizona has a ton of injuries and they're a horrible crappy team when healthy.
There's no excuse.
We're not tired.
Buns like Petrovic and Manning aren't in the line-up.
Fire this GM already.

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
1 step closer to indifference.

I feel as though I can write the rest of the season off if they aren't in a wildcard spot before the All-Star break.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Brodziak
Kassian
Reider
Rattie
Petrovic
Manning
Spooner
Gravel
Lucic

These are all players chairelli has acquired. This team is not good enough and it's exclusively on him.

No Kevin Lowe didn't say go trade for Spooner and Lucic.

Fire chairelli right now.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Team didn’t show up again for some reason and deserved to lose. That said, those two referees deserve a suspension for that game. The amount of interference that was let go tonight was on a scale we haven’t seen before and we’ve seen a lot of poorly officiated games. They handled the game so poorly there wasn’t really much of a surprise to me that bit of an altercation broke out after the game.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
People continue to blame the wrong person on here after every loss. "fire chia".
This is all on the owner.
A new gm will make zero difference just like a new coach will make zero difference. It's going to take 20 years a a waste of one of the best talents in the game for people to realize this.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Full credit to Arizona. Missing a ton of players and still won every puck battle and we’re on the right side of the puck almost all game.
Totally different then our team with injuries...I guess even the Yotes have more depth than us,

Haggard

High and Wide
Aug 15, 2005
Edmonton
I am sure we have another 5 game losing streak in the future. Just get it over with, Fire Chia, Bob, The Twitter guy, The idiot that keeps pressing the "Make Some NOIIIIIISE" button before every damn face off, Blob Stauffer, Pretty much everyone outside of Mcdavid And Leon.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
losing way too many games against bad/mediocre teams or teams on a 2nd night of a b2b

Oilers have been gifted an easy schedule and they can't ****ing take advantage of it. Pisses me off

The Oilers are just as awful. There are no easy games for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad