Injury Report: Clarke MacArthur | Update: Playing TONIGHT vs Detroit

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
i really hope they know what they are doing here...I mean it's been what?...basically 2 years since Clarke has played..i really can't see this being a good idea..especially with their playoff lives on the line...i hope i'm wrong

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Wow!!!!

He's probably gonna be pretty rusty, so my expectations are gonna be low tonight, but I'm happy to have him back.

Here's hoping his concussion issues are behind him and he can continue to have a solid career. :handclap:

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Wouldn't it be amazing if he steps in and solidifies himself in the top 9.

Our forward corps would be deep af, especially with White on the roster too.

Hoffman-Brassard-Dzingel
Macarthur-Turris-Ryan
Smith-Pageau-Stone
Stalberg-White-Burrows/Pyatt

That's 4 lines that can score and defend.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
grat news!

I missed 4 months of beer league this year due to concussion and it took me about 6 or 7 games to gain confidence and not be timid....and that's non contact beer league

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
wow what a nice surprise to see Clarkie in the line-up tonight, im sure that will give the team a big boost.:handclap::handclap:

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Some people are getting a little too sensitive towards word choice here... its not like he said anything out of the usual. Its a very common phrase.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Some people are getting a little too sensitive towards word choice here... its not like he said anything out of the usual. Its a very common phrase.

Exactly!

Like these choice statements:

Guy Boucher said:
When it comes to the Norris trophy, I think Karlsson has a leg up on the competition.

Guy Boucher said:
Ryan has been doing all the little things right. I think we all need to give him a hand for that.

Guy Boucher said:
When you think about everything Andy's been through this year, he's no chicken...he's a warrior....

philb613

Feb 9, 2011
Ottawa
I wish the best for him, but I'm going to cringe every time he takes a hit. Also don't understand throwing a guy in to the most important game of the season, who hasn't played in almost two years. It just doesn't seem like a smart move....

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
grat news!

I missed 4 months of beer league this year due to concussion and it took me about 6 or 7 games to gain confidence and not be timid....and that's non contact beer league

And you aren't a pro athlete training every day either. So there's that lol...

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Pretty ****ing pumped, I am hyped AF. I don't expect anything but Mac is a leader on this club and I think the team will be hyped as ****!!

Let's go Mac you can do it!!

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
Should be a good emotional lift for the team. Just hope he is mentally ready to take full on contact in a must win game.

Regardless major props to him for gutting out the recovery and getting back in there.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
OMG.... he's back!

Congratz MAC you worked hard for this, hope this story has nothing but happy endings from this point on!

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Whoa, crazy! Didn't expect it to be this sudden! Welcome back Mac Daddy!!! I'm really excited about this!

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
What!!!!! One surprise after the other in these crucial Red Wings games. Wow!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad