Injury Report: Clarke MacArthur | Update: Playing TONIGHT vs Detroit

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
People do realize he's been training with the Sens symptom free for months, right?

I don't think the concern has anything to do with his current state (although it's tough to be in "game shape" this late in the season) and more about the consequences of another concussion.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Well... let's see what happens.

I'm hoping they limit his time (which i can't imagine they wouldn't).

Let's win this !

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
And you aren't a pro athlete training every day either. So there's that lol...

hey man, I meant 6 or 7 games back in to the swing of the beer and wings....4 months is a lot of time to be off beer lol

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Traveling today so I can't watch but just saw the news. Holy cow that's exciting.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
He's looked great, you can tell he's one of the most skilled forwards on the team.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Just got home. Glad he's still playing, as ridiculous as that sounds. Hope he can add something to the team. But obviously the main concern is his long term health.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
First shift out he went out hard on the forcheck and put in a big hit. Fans cheered.

He's not playing as much as he used to nor is he as involved in the play but that is to be expected in his first game back. He's skating hard and has made a couple nice in tight passes good for puck possession.

Rooverick*

Jan 5, 2008
So happy for him!

Anyone who didn't know how much that game meant to Clarke should watch his post-game interview.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad