CL Matchweek 3

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Think Spurs are running a 4-4-2 diamond too. Weird that Poch chose Llorente over Son though.

Achraf starting for RM.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Very disappointed in this line-up. What was the point again of getting Chambo and Robertson? Running our starters into the ground again. I've grown a bit weary of Klopp's team selections and subbing.

Welcome aboard.

I can see Moreno instead of Robertson with that forward line, but Chamberlain should be starting over Gini on the road.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don't see any argument for starting Moreno over Robertson in any game tbh. He's been okay, but nothing special and his track record is abysmal. He still defends terribly (just watch him run around in the United game...luckily Mourinho played ultra conservative and we controlled most of the game).

Anyway, I'm not mad because I think this is a bad team. I'm upset because the team just came off the international break, the same players have pretty much been playing all season, we're out of other cup competitions and guys like Robertson and Ox should be challenging the first team anyway...this is exactly the perfect type of game to bring them in.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't see any argument for starting Moreno over Robertson in any game tbh. He's been okay, but nothing special and his track record is abysmal. He still defends terribly (just watch him run around in the United game...luckily Mourinho played ultra conservative and we controlled most of the game).

Anyway, I'm not mad because I think this is a bad team. I'm upset because the team just came off the international break, the same players have pretty much been playing all season, we're out of other cup competitions and guys like Robertson and Ox should be challenging the first team anyway...this is exactly the perfect type of game to bring them in.

Let’s not forget Moreno is in good form right now either. But yeah. Klopp is allergic to using his depth. It is known.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
So with crappy baseball on FS1 anyone know if there's another channel besides FS2 you can watch the games on?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I have this problem as well. For me, there is fox sports north with city vs napoli and then fox sports champions League FB is live-streaming rb leipzig vs porto

I'm in Florida, don't think I have FS North. I have a kindle fire stick, is there anything I can download on there? I use the 2atch ESPN app but they don't have champions league rights.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
There used to be an extremely racist Slovenian here who loved Maribor. I hope he cried in his beer when an arab took the ball away and got the assist.

Reactions: maclean

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
I'm in Florida, don't think I have FS North. I have a kindle fire stick, is there anything I can download on there? I use the 2atch ESPN app but they don't have champions league rights.
I guess it would be called fox sports south? Anyway, there is also https://www.foxsportsgo.com/ - I used it in the spring and it was ok quality, but not great. They have an app but it didn't support chromecast back then so, not sure about kindle.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Besikats scores a goal, waved off for offside, but that's a bad call. Can't feel bad for the Pejorative Slured Besiktas fans, but Monaco is not looking good again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad