Clash of the 2 best teams this season of the big 5
- they conbine 16-15-1-0 | gd 55-9

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Ben Davies is a doubt for Tottenham.

Clash of the 2 best teams this season of the big 5
- they conbine 16-15-1-0 | gd 55-9

Sarri has been talking up City all week. De Laurentiis said that they would rotate and focus on the Inter game this coming weekend.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Meh Napoli lost to Chakhtar in CL this season.
PSG and Barca have something to say about those two best teams thing too.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Didn't even know Davies was a possibility.

Starting to regret it now, but will be at the game today. Since my friend is a Madrid-fan I have to sit with the Madrid-fans so maybe I'll start to pretend I'm one of them if it becomes too ugly :D

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Considering Napoli have strongly suggested they don't really care about this game I would say RM - Spurs.

City - Napoli would have been a dream game if both went for it 100%. The perfect semi final (disregarding that City is all fake of course).

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Didn't even know Davies was a possibility.

Starting to regret it now, but will be at the game today. Since my friend is a Madrid-fan I have to sit with the Madrid-fans so maybe I'll start to pretend I'm one of them if it becomes too ugly :D

Dembele could be ready too, and Danny is apparently rumored to make the bench. But the loss of Davies really sucks. Would hate to start Trippier.

Have fun!

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I'm still depressed that we lost to f***ing crystal palace.

Willian is an awful player. This season is really showing his true colours. If anyone can make a convincing argument as to why he's good, i would be shocked.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Dembele could be ready too, and Danny is apparently rumored to make the bench. But the loss of Davies really sucks. Would hate to start Trippier.

Have fun!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but based on Sissoko the last two games I would rather have him playing than Dembele. Not because Sissoko is the better player, but because Dembele has been woeful this season. The game against Dortmund he was a complete liability. Just not fit. Too slow. I'm sure he'll improve, but he needs to stay fit. Sissoko looks physically to be in tremendous shape now. Still has his ridiculous flaws, but at least he can keep up in terms of running.

If Trippier starts at LB I won't even bother to go. Should be Vertonghen, Davies or Rose. If Davies and/or Rose can't start then Vertonghen is the lesser evil.

Yeah. Should be great. Can feel the RM fans aren't too bothered as they are so confident they will qualify anyway, but should still be a good game (unless RM just crushes Spurs completely).

I'm still depressed that we lost to ****ing crystal palace.

Willian is an awful player. This season is really showing his true colours. If anyone can make a convincing argument as to why he's good, i would be shocked.

Well. I agree that he looks like an awful player right now, but so does Ozil. Not saying Willian is as good as Ozil, but if your head isn't in the right place things happen (even for experienced pro's).

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Too bad Napoli isn't going to take the game seriously. Would have been an amazing one to watch.

Liverpool can hopefully gain some confidence here with a big win. Time for the bounces to start going the right way. Hoping guys like Robertson and Chambo actually get a chance to start.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Spartak got most of the injured players back and have looked decent as of recent. I think they might have a chance at home against Sevilla

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hope Spartak pick it up against Sevilla.

Also when you think about it Sarri/De Laurentiis's position makes sense. They're going to make it out of this group regardless so this game against City isn't that important, while the game against Inter is very important if they want to continue their run at the top of Italy and try to win that league.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hardly anything certain about Napoli making it out of the group. They will have played half the games with 1 win, 2 losses. Considering they might lose to City in the return game also, they need 2 wins out of the other two games. 100% record.
Not an easy thing to do when you have lost to one of those teams already.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hardly anything certain about Napoli making it out of the group. They will have played half the games with 1 win, 2 losses. Considering they might lose to City in the return game also, they need 2 wins out of the other two games. 100% record.
Not an easy thing to do when you have lost to one of those teams already.

Definitely true, but Napoli probably don’t think they can win CL, but with Juventus down this year, this may be their best shot at Serie A. It’s a weird balancing act. They will probably play their second choice midfield today.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
DMW0rADX4AAgbzz.png

Very disappointed in this line-up. What was the point again of getting Chambo and Robertson? Running our starters into the ground again. I've grown a bit weary of Klopp's team selections and subbing.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The captain returns, I thought he'd do so against Frankfurt, but if he's ready now, no problem. Dahoud seems to be injured, so I'm cool with Kagawa instead of Castro. Bartra is playing RB, I'm interested how that goes. Really no complaints, other than I'd prefer Zagadou get a chance over Sokratis, but thats not gonna happen.

Nevermind, Dahoud might not be injured. If he's not injured, thats not defensible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->