GWT: CL Matchweek 2

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The biggest w*nker in world football with the dive of the century. Send him off.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
And now the w*nker fouls Coman and does not get a penalty against him? Sp*rs might be referee darlings in Europe too I guess.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Will never understand an official giving neither a penalty or a yellow for simulation on plays like that. It wasn't like it was a situation where you could argue it was shoulder to shoulder or incidental contact. Rose slid in, didn't come remotely close to the ball.

If you think he caught the player, it's a stonewall penalty. If you didn't, it's a clear simulation. Giving neither is just refusing to do your job.

Reactions: bluesfan94 and AB13

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
And I don't mean the touch that put the ball out in front of him and set him up for the shot, although that was great, I mean the way he took it out of the air.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I can't think of many teams with the talent that Tottenham have performing this poorly for this long. On paper at least their team is quite good.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I was shocked when I checked the other teams scores to see Tottenham losing to Bayern 7-2.

And, lol at the commentator who said Dybala isn't really a good player and doesn't create anything. Two seconds later he assists Ronaldo's goal with a beautiful precise pass.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Poch is gone. If not tonight he wont be there next season.

I think the team needs a spark that a new manager will give them. They need someone who'll start Moura instead of Alli. Run Son and Maura up and down the wings causing havoc and Kane in the middle cleaning up. They play way to slow and cautious in the final third and hope some Kane or Son magic gets a goal. The team should be going through Son instead of Erickson, Alli or even Kane, he's their best player.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I think the team needs a spark that a new manager will give them. They need someone who'll start Moura instead of Alli. Run Son and Maura up and down the wings causing havoc and Kane in the middle cleaning up. They play way to slow and cautious in the final third and hope some Kane or Son magic gets a goal. The team should be going through Son instead of Erickson, Alli or even Kane, he's their best player.
There is definitely internal issues and as you noted a new manager could reignite them. You can change out all of these players.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I was shocked when I checked the other teams scores to see Tottenham losing to Bayern 7-2.

And, lol at the commentator who said Dybala isn't really a good player and doesn't create anything. Two seconds later he assists Ronaldo's goal with a beautiful precise pass.
His cross to Ronaldo on the weekend for the goal was also perfect.

Reactions: Juve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad