GWT: CL Match Week 6

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Not many threatening teams dropping down to the Europa League this year. Really just Milan and Ajax....Maybe Benfica.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
What was that decision by Dodo in getting sent off?

Seems barring a total Atletico collapse and a Leverkusen win, it's all settled?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Ajax are the most threatening team and will most definitely be favourites to win it now.

Also the Mourinho effect is over and losing to a second-rate 7th place team in the BuLi. Lol, Europa is too much of a competition for Spurs.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Leverkusen will get a bigger fine for the 3 pitch invaders than any of the racism incidents have gotten recently

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Leverkusen will get a bigger fine for the 3 pitch invaders than any of the racism incidents have gotten recently

Are you serious? Pitch invaders are for more dangerous than a bunch of idiots screaming words. Those invaders could have a knife on them and potentially kill a player. You don't kniw what type of nut case these people are or the motives for invading the pitch. Like that tennis player that got stabbed in the early 90s by an invader.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakayoko Ono

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Last 16 with only teams from Top 5 Leagues(PL 4, LaLiga4, BL 3, Seria A 3, Lique 1 2)

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Eric Dier is really pissing me off. He's had enough chances to prove himself now.

Also the Mourinho effect is over and losing to a second-rate 7th place team in the BuLi. Lol, Europa is too much of a competition for Spurs.

I mean, that game really had no impact on the group standings. Far from our best team. Kane, Dele and Vertonghen aren't even on the trip. Surely it's better than losing 2-7 at home with your best available players like Poch did.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not many threatening teams dropping down to the Europa League this year. Really just Milan and Ajax....Maybe Benfica.
I don’t agree with this.
I also don’t think 3rd place teams should drop down. Bring back Intertolo

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don’t agree with this.
I also don’t think 3rd place teams should drop down. Bring back Intertolo

I fell like there was more tough competition coming down in past years.

Would also be down to get rid of it though. Got to think a good amount of teams don't care for the EL once they are out of the CL. I cannot blame them, it becomes an after thought.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Last year I wanted easier draws for the best chance at advancing. Then we beat Bayern and Barcelona. Bring on anyone.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool should be the favorite no matter who they play next. Not saying they are a lock to go through, but they shouldn’t be afraid of anyone either. Would prefer not to play Atletico, but I am honestly very ambivalent about the draw.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
cldrawro16_1.png

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
My guess based on randomly assigning teams:

PSG/Chelsea
Bayern/Atalanta
City/Madrid
Juventus/Tottenham
Liverpool/Dortmund
Barca/Napoli
Leipzig/Atletico
Valencia/Lyon

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
My guess based on randomly assigning teams:

PSG/Chelsea
Bayern/Atalanta
City/Madrid
Juventus/Tottenham
Liverpool/Dortmund
Barca/Napoli
Leipzig/Atletico
Valencia/Lyon
I hope Valencia gets a tougher draw than that. They might be the worst team left. I’d rather play them than any of the pot two teams.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I hope Valencia gets a tougher draw than that. They might be the worst team left. I’d rather play them than any of the pot two teams.
They topped their group and had 1 loss in total. There's no way their worst of the bunch left.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
They topped their group and had 1 loss in total. There's no way their worst of the bunch left.
I mean. They are worse than the Spanish teams in Pot 2. They won a dysfunctional group but probably shouldn’t have even gone through if Ajax didn’t get screwed. Atalanta is in better league form. Lyon has better league position and a better goal differential with similar talent. Maybe they aren’t the worst, but they are the Pot 1 team that I would be least afraid of for sure

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I mean. They are worse than the Spanish teams in Pot 2. They won a dysfunctional group but probably shouldn’t have even gone through if Ajax didn’t get screwed. Atalanta is in better league form. Lyon has better league position and a better goal differential with similar talent. Maybe they aren’t the worst, but they are the Pot 1 team that I would be least afraid of for sure
They’d still go through if Ajax wasn’t screwed it was Chelsea that should have not made it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00