GWT: CL Match Day 5

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
The new tv deal in the US for CL is f***ing awful. Embarrassing.

Trying to get people to pay $79 for a streaming service that breaks every match and loses sound half the time. A joke.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The new tv deal in the US for CL is ****ing awful. Embarrassing.

Trying to get people to pay $79 for a streaming service that breaks every match and loses sound half the time. A joke.

That's my biggest complaint. My stream crashes at least twice a match and I have to reload the page.

I mean, the halftime commentary is pretty garbage as well, but I can pretty much ignore that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Perfect opportunity for correa to really cement his spot with Costa out. He's been playing well this year but just on the cusp of breaking out.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah it's crazy in football, when a team is struggling, they get all the bad breaks. Defelection off a defenseman, first shot....

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Up for this one.

I understand LFC is starting the midfield that beat PSG, but it's almost December and in Klopp's mind Fabinho has still not supplanted Jordan Henderson. What's that about?

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I have long hated on the long throw as a lower-league tactic yet here is Joe Gomez launching long throws for Liverpool every game.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not on the replay. he clearly stopped his feet when he came close to the Pool player.
Not noting the tons of Pool cynical fouls though? ;)
When they do something red card worthy, I will call in accordingly.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It would've been a harsh red... Marco pulled up at the end.
Liverpool not doing much and getting carved up.

Hey let's stop that Sunday league throw in and try to create something shall we?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad