GWT: CL Match Day 5

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Go and watch Cavani's goal from last weekend in the L1 thread. At least you'll learn something today.
Just chill man, I like you, but you go on these crazy tantrums and try to find something wrong about everybody's post if they conduct one sentence about any team in France (or player in France for that matter). You respond to people like it is almost a conspiracy against France and Ligue 1. Perhaps you enjoy conspiracy theories, I can't tell because I don't know you in real life, but conspiracies don't really provide logic.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Just chill man, I like you, but you go on these crazy tantrums and try to find something wrong about everybody's post if they conduct one sentence about any team in France (or player in France for that matter). You respond to people like it is almost a conspiracy against France and Ligue 1. Perhaps you enjoy conspiracy theories, I can't tell because I don't know you in real life, but conspiracies don't really provide logic.
Yeah, no.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Liverpool controlling the second half but still not a single save tonight for Buffon. One shot on target, it was the (wrong) penalty.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Once again Liverpool doesn't manage to create crap. I don't know if it's a Buvac effect or what it is but I don't like it.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Once again Liverpool doesn't manage to create crap. I don't know if it's a Buvac effect or what it is but I don't like it.
You have Henderson playing 90 minute games lol...What's worse is that you spent what 100 million on the midfield. Amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->