GWT: CL Match Day 3

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mahrez missed two goals in 1 minutes.
Second chance was amazing play by Mendy (interception at the 40 meters, amazing cross to Mahrez all alone).

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
United are boring or they just suck. Take your pick.

Whynotboth.jpg

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I am enjoying this while I can because if this half ends 1-0 or 2-0, I bet 20$ Juve are going to start parking the bus.
I bet if they park the bus, the ball wont leave the halfway line. They’ll both just sit in their own halves and kickoff for the second half won’t start.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Disgusting. I don't know which german player tried to behead Ndombele while he was on the floor, but that's an obvious red. And of course, Hoffenheim ties right after thet incident.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Can we trade for Bonucci? Alexis and Smalling for Bonucci. Alexis is like Higuain and Smalling is not like Caldara but Juve fans don’t even like Bonucci so he should come to United where he will be liked less.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The BT Sports commentator said "it's as if United need to be a goal down before they start playing". Seem to really apply to this team. It actually was like that sometimes even with SAF.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And the game has totally changed now. Hoffenheim is dominating the last few minutes. Since they tried to injure Ndombele in fact.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The BT Sports commentator said "it's as if United need to be a goal down before they start playing". Seem to really apply to this team. It actually was like that sometimes even with SAF.
Well I’m still waiting for them to start playing.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Really strong hand on it, to get it back out of the box. Getting a hand to it period wasn't great, but so many times you see a save like that just drop in the box.

To say nothing of even being back in position and poised so quickly

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Can we trade for Bonucci? Alexis and Smalling for Bonucci. Alexis is like Higuain and Smalling is not like Caldara but Juve fans don’t even like Bonucci so he should come to United where he will be liked less.

Yeah... no. As much as I don't want to see Bonucci in a Juve jersey again, I am not that desperate to get rid of him for that return.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yeah... no. As much as I don't want to see Bonucci in a Juve jersey again, I am not that desperate to get rid of him for that return.
Are you sure? What about if we throw in Rojo? Jones? Fellaini? Lingard? McTominay? Young? Valencia? Any one of our other MANY mediocre players?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad