Dortmund v Atletico Madrid
PSG v Napoli
Liverpool v Red Star Belgrade
Galatasaray v Schalke
Lokomotiv Moscow v Porto

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Valencia winning would be big for them as it would likely bring them level with United, and they still have the home match against United on matchday 6. Likely the 2nd spot in the group is going to come down to that match anyway, but if United get a surprise win against Juve or Valencia drop points against Young Boys it would likely put them in the spot of needing a win as opposed to potentially just a draw.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
PSG/Napoli should be the game of the round...it could be a really exciting one.

Also look for PSV to put Spurs into hiding.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Paco is a doubt tomorrow against Atletico. Akanji is already out, as is Schmelzer. Also Toljan, but its not like he'd even make the bench anyway.

Injuries are starting to pile up.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Have to figure Real will destroy Plzen, but it would be lovely if their nerves and frustration led to an upset. Just read about them having to end training early because Ramos wouldn't calm down over Reguilon accidentally touching his face during an exercise :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Soler is much better in the middle not sure why Marcelino pushes out wide.

Torres did very well too but he could've set up Soler for another important goal... he decided to take a terrible shot. Still he shows promise.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
PSG/Napoli should be the game of the round...it could be a really exciting one.

Also look for PSV to put Spurs into hiding.

Kane will eat Schwaab and Viergever alive. Not to mention Bergwijn might be out.
PSV were unlucky to be in the group of death. They could have reached the knock-out fase and then some with the team they currently have if just placed in a different poule.

As for Ajax tonight: With Schöne having an outstanding season, ten Hag is looking at other ways to incorporate van de Beek into the line up, who has been important in the minutes he’s been given. Ajax will start with van de Beek over Neres. Not sure I agree. I think I prefer Neres.

Will be a tough match. Hoping for 3 points, but I think the teams are very equal from the little I know of Benfica. The Johan Cruijff ArenA has developed into a real loud place in European matches, absolutely outstanding atmosphere. I hope that might be in their advantage.

1-1

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Cuads should not be starting over Bernadeschi. Cuads has to be one of the most frustrating players I've seen.

Just be happy Dybala is starting in his rightful position... supposedly. Now if he drops back too deep that's another prob.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
YB should be 2-1 by now. If not more.

Valencia are truly awful. Where the hell is the team from last year?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So apparently United were late again, although this appears to be more due to crap going on in the streets (looked like a ton of flares) than their fault

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lyon the better team at Hoffenheim so far. But couldn't capitalize on their chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->