GWT: CL Match Day 1

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Firmino on the bench at least. But that is going to change the way Liverpool plays completely.

I also don't like benching Keita, but it's a long season and players need to have their energy levels managed early on.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I love watching Barca play. The problem with them is that half the time they aren’t playing and they’re flopping all around or bitching at the ref. You have one of the best teams in the world and you’re playing a Dutch side that is definitely good but should be no where near your level. If you can’t beat them without the refs help, then they shouldn’t be in the CL.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Studge has been in very good form, but it is still a massive loss. I have no idea how Liverpool will approach this game.

Firmino didn't train yesterday because I guess he could hardly see.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Vertonghen buried half his finger in Firmino's eye.

I'm pretty nervous about Sturridge over Firmino and not having Keita. I hope that Klopp still plays Wijnaldum at the 6 and puts Henderson at the 8; Wijnaldum has been so good in that spot.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Icardi is fantastic.

BTW Bocanegra was really not good enough to play for a good team in L1. Just sayin'.

Tuchel eventually didn't have the balls to start Nsoki over Bernat. Likely to blow him in the face.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Vecino, super underrated player.

Skriniar had a great game and shut down Kane like VVD did. If only those two defenders could play together!

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Firmino barely has vision in that left eye it looks like.

Also that spit or whatever it is on Sturridge's shirt is f***ing disgusting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad