GWT: CL Match Day 1

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I'm in Canada and I was literally watching La Liga on it this weekend lol. I actually just checked and it still gives me the option to re-watch the Bilbao - Real Madrid game from Saturday.

Nice then. That's not what I understood when I looked into buying the service and they do not advertised La Liga on their website, just Copa.

From the reviews here, the service seems to be unreliable. What's your take on it?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
TBS will be showing Barca today, so I will watch Spurs on a Spanish language channel today
TNT actually. Not trying to be a dick. Just so people don’t accidentally go to TBS.

Won’t be able to watch United vs Young Boys

Was watching the pregame. Don’t bother. The fact that Bocanegra just said that the Liverpool front 3 is better than PSG’s and heavily implied it was the best in the world. Just embarrassing. Now saying Ligue 1 is farmers.... :laugh: didn’t actually say farmers just a joke but did say Ligue 1 isn’t good and Cavani isn’t great.

Last edited:
Reactions: spintheblackcircle

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Nice then. That's not what I understood when I looked into buying the service and they do not advertised La Liga on their website, just Copa.

From the reviews here, the service seems to be unreliable. What's your take on it?
We cancelled our BeIN subscription and switched to a yearly DAZN sub. Ended up saving a ton of money.

I've been watching 5-6 Serie A games every weekend and haven't encountered any issues. Picture quality is great on my computer, 4k TV, and phone and we've had two streams going at once on different devices a couple times with no picture or buffering issues.

I think the real test will be the CL today as it seems like the issues have been during highly watched games (such as NFL games, which from all accounts have been a total disaster). There's a one month free trial so I recommend giving it a go since it's cheaper than BeIN and has more content. Their highlight shows are pretty great too.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
We cancelled our BeIN subscription and switched to a yearly DAZN sub. Ended up saving a ton of money.

I've been watching 5-6 Serie A games every weekend and haven't encountered any issues. Picture quality is great on my computer, 4k TV, and phone and we've had two streams going at once on different devices a couple times with no picture or buffering issues.

I think the real test will be the CL today as it seems like the issues have been during highly watched games (such as NFL games, which from all accounts have been a total disaster). There's a one month free trial so I recommend giving it a go since it's cheaper than BeIN and has more content. Their highlight shows are pretty great too.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
No problem. If you want to save some money you can go 50/50 with someone and share an account btw. I haven't tested the limits of multi-device streaming but I know they support at least 2 simultaneously.

I am trying the free month right now.

Yearly the service costs 150$ versus 15$ PER MONTH for BeIN.

I just cancelled BeIN for this month. Luckily for me, my cycle finishes today. I'll see how I like it and then I'll make a decision before the payment has to go through on October 18th.

I do not think the service will be a problem for soccer and that's why I am getting it.

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
I am trying the free month right now.

Yearly the service costs 150$ versus 15$ PER MONTH for BeIN.

I just cancelled BeIN for this month. Luckily for me, my cycle finishes today. I'll see how I like it and then I'll make a decision before the payment has to go through on October 18th.

I do not think the service will be a problem for soccer and that's why I am getting it.
$150/yr for BeIN + all the other content vs $15/month for just BeIN is a no-brainer. It always pissed me off how BeIN would show games like Barcelona vs Alaves over games like the Derby Della Lanterna.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
I'm predicting a 3-0 loss for Merda today. They've been a total disaster in the league and I'm looking forward to seeing their form carry over for a humiliating loss on home soil :laugh:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
TNT actually. Not trying to be a dick. Just so people don’t accidentally go to TBS.

Was watching the pregame. Don’t bother. The fact that Bocanegra just said that the Liverpool front 3 is better than PSG’s and heavily implied it was the best in the world. Just embarrassing. Now saying Ligue 1 is farmers.... :laugh: didn’t actually say farmers just a joke but did say Ligue 1 isn’t good and Cavani isn’t great.

I mean all Cavani does is run a lot :dunno: he’s not that great really.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

You can watch United tomorrow if you pay $2.99 on the B/R live app. They’re selling single game streams or season passes.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I jumped on the DAZN bandwagon last year for the NFL and was pleasantly surprised at all of the soccer games. 100 percent would recommend. I get EPL and CL with my bell package so this works out great for adding all the other leagues and international games.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Wait...Fox Sports lost the rights to CL/Europa? What the ****? I mean their coverage was ghastly, but at least I knew the channel it was on.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
So there are games going on is anyone actually watching instead of talking about networks?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->