Status
Not open for further replies.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Kypreos is trash.
Who knows. AZ could have said get your offers in by Monday cause its going down then. Technically nobody has been traded until the trade call goes down. LA may have a package built around Clarke. All of this could be accurate. It’s just not official until a trade call goes down. What we are learning is the insiders sources are on the trade calls cause this whole last day has been radio silence from these folks. This should have broken yesterday.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Instant disappointment if it’s to bruins for lysell instead of LA for Clarke.

Lysell isn’t in the same universe as Clarke as far as prospects go. Not even in the top 30 prospects in the league
Kypreos!!!!

Who knows. AZ could have said get your offers in by Monday cause it’s going down then. Technically nobody has been traded until the trade call goes down. LA may have a package built around Clarke. All of this could be accurate. It’s just not official until a trade call goes down. What we are learning is the insiders sources are on the trade calls cause this whole last day has been radio silence from these folks. This should have broken yesterday.
Alrught I’ll calm down. I was only kidding about harassing him anyway.

Dr Robot

Nov 3, 2011
BA is doing a hell of a job not letting inside stuff leak out. So far the only thing semi confirmed is which teams said they are out. This is the biggest thing in hockey right now and none of the insiders have a clue.

Reactions: PainForShane

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I’d say pagnotta has less credibility than Kypreos.
Wheeler wouldn’t have posted that unless he was sure. It’s over. No Clarke. No way. 0%.

Bob McKenzie would have had the return nailed by now.
I don’t think he could because I don’t think there’s a trade. I wonder if the latest Clarke news is a sign the trade fell through and Chychrun will back in the lineup tomorrow.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Wheeler wouldn’t have posted that unless he was sure. It’s over. No Clarke. No way. 0%.

I don’t think he could because I don’t think there’s a trade. I wonder if the latest Clarke news is a sign the trade fell through and Chychrun will back in the lineup tomorrow.
Back to Vilardi? Or Boston and Carlo?

Maybe they just didn’t want Chychrun playing back to backs?

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
No idea who decided to close the Chychrun thread on the mainboard, stupid decision considering there's now no thread about it.

Seravelli said Kings had smoke, I trust him more than everyone else combined. Painotta doesn't even really have Kings connections, I feel like it's still super up in the air. Might not be Clarke. Maybe it's Byfield! Who f***ing knows at this point, just get something done.

Reactions: zerekstar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad