Post-Game Talk: Christmas graduates again

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
I think our game wasn't terrible but the start killed us. Need goaltending and sharper defense. Felt we played well enough

Reactions: McTedi

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
Our next two opponents are San Jose and Winnipeg. This could very easily be a 6 game losing streak heading into 2019 :help:

space321

May 11, 2011
Koskinen sucked, but those were some grade A chances our D were giving up (looking at you nurse and larsson...)

Everyone f***ing sucked, and now our only secondary scoring threat is injured lmao

somehow this loss was draisaitl's fault

Reactions: Pointteen

OilCountry93

Jul 2, 2014
How f***ing pathetic is it that this team is so poorly built that losing a PTO player to injury might be a death knell? Chia can’t be gone soon enough.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
And we are out of the playoff picture again. Amazing what losing 5 of 6 will do to you. :p

This team doesnt have the depth to lose 2 key players on defense.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
In before complaints about the refs, lucky posts, etc. But in reality a terribly unskilled team loses again.

f***s sake. I travel to Edmonton a couple times a year and it’s pathetic result after pathetic result.

f*** chia. f*** Katz.

talitintti

Oct 13, 2018
McDavid looked furious. The losing and horrible squad around him has to be eating him alive.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Shameless repost:

This team does not have the depth to withstand any injuries, let alone have 3 NHL D out. If Russell isn't coming back in the next game or two they need to make a trade for an NHL D before the season is lost. And call up Yams and Benson and waive someone.

Key players missing tonight (and it shows):

Klefbom
Russell
Sekera
Khaira
Chiasson
Caggiula

Team has like 5 or 6 NHL forwards and 2 NHL D in the game. :surrender:scared::facepalm:

4x4 is one of the most valuable players to this team. Suck it haters.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I wouldn’t fault Connor if he were trashing the lockeroom right now and basically having a mental breakdown. This team is so frustrating to watch.

This team isn’t going anywhere without some movement. Chia needs to do something or be fired. Maybe it’s even time to call up Benson or something. Jones looks good, I wanna see more of the young guys get a look and maybe score some damn goals.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
In before complaints about the refs, lucky posts, etc. But in reality a terribly unskilled team loses again.

****s sake. I travel to Edmonton a couple times a year and it’s pathetic result after pathetic result.

**** chia. **** Katz.
I travelled to Edmonton today and wisely decided to skip seeing the game live.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Shameless repost:

This team does not have the depth to withstand any injuries, let alone have 3 NHL D out. If Russell isn't coming back in the next game or two they need to make a trade for an NHL D before the season is lost. And call up Yams and Benson and waive someone.

Key players missing tonight (and it shows):

Klefbom
Russell
Sekera
Khaira
Chiasson
Caggiula

Team has like 5 or 6 NHL forwards and 2 NHL D in the game. :surrender:scared::facepalm:

4x4 is one of the most valuable players to this team. Suck it haters.

Have you heard there's something called the Cap?

An dbeing the most "Valuable" player on a bottom 5 teams isn't exactly anything special

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I just came back from skydiving 15000 ft but it it still pales in comparison to anxiety I feel when I see Chiarelli still a GM, that atrocious D, the fans justifying anyones play outside the big 3, and making excuses by blaming refs.

The collapse is in full gear again. This is a bad hockey team.

Reactions: harpoon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad