Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA and European 2019-20 Prospects Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Just spotted that Providence will be playing in a Vegas weekend tournament right after new year's with its opening game being against Cornell. Gonna try to convince my cousin, a Cornell alum, to join me for that one. A week before that, Harvard is playing a random game in SoCal against Arizona State. So I should be able to get a look at Walsh, Thompson, and Moynihan without having to travel too far.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
I expected much more from Smith in WHL, I guess he's infected too from being in that training camp.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I expected much more from Smith in WHL, I guess he's infected too from being in that training camp.

Not shocked at all. He had as good as year as you can last year. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is bored.

If Ty is a true student of the game, he is using this season to work on what the coaches pointed out in training camp. So his point totals may be down but you really shouldn’t criticize his game just based on stat watching.

Reactions: nugg and Belizarius

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
If Ty is a true student of the game, he is using this season to work on what the coaches pointed out in training camp. So his point totals may be down but you really shouldn’t criticize his game just based on stat watching.

Ty is the only prospect I'm not paying any attention to. The CHL has nothing to offer him, he might as well spend the winter chilling on a tropical island somewhere and just staying in shape. I'd be tempted to fire a few pucks into my own net if I was him. A dumb league with dumb rules deserves no less.

Reactions: nugg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ty is the only prospect I'm not paying any attention to. The CHL has nothing to offer him, he might as well spend the winter chilling on a tropical island somewhere and just staying in shape. I'd be tempted to fire a few pucks into my own net if I was him. A dumb league with dumb rules deserves no less.

World Juniors is all I care about in regards to Ty this year.

Reactions: Blackjack

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia

He was poor in the camp, couldn't get in the line-up with at best average defence and he should coast this year and next year just switch in beast mode? Yeah that should work.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
If only there was a league for players that should no longer be playing against children, but aren't quite ready for the NHL yet.
Given matchups, he's probably on the ice with guys who are his age most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad