GDT: Chicago Blackhawks @ Minnesota Wild, "Rivalry Renewed", 1/30/13, 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
So...Wild fans are down after a suspect win yesterday, call nothing but doom vs the top team in the NHL, the Wild respond with their most complete game of the season in front of a stellar Backstrom in the pipes, and all was right in the world again.

We're a fickle bunch.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
It wasn't pretty, but the Wild proved they can skate with the best and win (ok hung around but still). Cullen had his best game tonight, but still needed to shoot more. Very nice to see the second and third lines contributing, just wait till all three lines start clicking. Brodin is just solid love that guy. This team is coming together.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
YES!!!!!!! We got outplayed a lot of the game but a win is a win regardless!

Out played but never looked out of sorts...they played the game they had to in this game...looked good in their own zone, and had great chances all up and down the lineup.

It's a win to be pleased with!

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
This was the first game he kept losing his stick. I lolled at 3rd time it happened today. But he didn´t play that bad of a game. Had some nice offensive chances and didn´t fall around too much.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Gilbert, Brodin, and Suter were probably the top three players that game. In that order.

I swear, if that defense keeps playing the way it has been last night and tonight...

Good things are going to happen this season.

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
I thought Granlund was pretty solid today

Brodin... guy is awesome. wasnt fazed at all by toews, kane or hossa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad