Confirmed Trade: [CHI/VAN] Jason Dickinson and 2024 2nd round pick for Riley Stillman

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
at this pt, how is it surprising?

players’ injuries our medical staff have been called out for mishandling: kesler, mason raymond, hodgson, tanev, boeser, petey, jett woo… probably forgetting a bunch of others….

all time organizational poor judgment mistakes my child wouldn’t have made on ferland and the letting the whole team give each other covid….

former canucks director of sports medicine rick celebrini sltered the hall of fame careers of both kevin durant and klay thompson with poor judgment calls….
Are the Canucks hiring medical positions at the moment? I need a job and it seems like experience isn’t needed.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
Are the Canucks hiring medical positions at the moment? I need a job and it seems like experience isn’t needed.

ok i’ll make the inevitable joke

1666670439424.jpeg

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Idk if it's just because i grew up reading books, on paper. And just got used to seeing words written that way. Black on a white background? Or if it's just something about the strain of staring at tiny details against a stark white background for hours on end. But whatever it is...Team hfboards Light Theme.
I think I understand what you mean here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad