Confirmed with Link: Chayka Out - The Fallout and Search for his Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
You're not going to convince me the ROI is worth it to cut Peters and offload his work to someone else. He and Stan Wilson are (well, were) the only two respectable things about this entire organization.

Oh I agree with you on this.

I’m just concerned there’s going to be some other bad things happen before this all shakes itself out.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
No rage. This org needs a clean sweep top to bottom. This is the first step in that direction. Losing MacLean is a massive win here

So let’s take the butcher approach and slash everyone who’s worth keeping just to get rid of a couple of coaches you obviously don’t like.

Gotcha.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
So let’s take the butcher approach and slash everyone who’s worth keeping just to get rid of a couple of coaches you obviously don’t like.

Gotcha.
The Coyotes have been terrible for most of Peters 23 years here. Ain’t his fault. I wouldn’t have canned him. But I really don’t feel very attached to much with this team. Enough is enough.

Reactions: Mosby

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The Coyotes have been terrible for most of Peters 23 years here. Ain’t his fault. I wouldn’t have canned him. But I really don’t feel very attached to much with this team. Enough is enough.

I'm worried they'll hire some cheap teenager to do his job like someone has been grousing about on the prospect board. Penny pinching. Tocchet may end up keeping his job because he's cheap.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Peters can be instrumental for in game adjustments, it’s obvious that RT does not listen to him. Equally obvious DT did, I believe he was good at his job.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
We’ll have to see who they hire to replace Peters. I wouldn’t have fired him, but they may hire someone who’s alright.

eh, worried about this, from a previously reliable poster:

Yeah, GMs aren't going around the North America and Europe interviewing players. This is most likely on Hofford and Goldberg.

This is what happens when you hire inexperienced people at the positions they have, all throughout your scouting staff. I know NHL scouts aren't going to have any sympathy for them considering they cleaned house and then employed a bunch of college kids (like Hofford's kids) to be video scouts on the cheap.

Hockey Ops shouldn't be run 'like a business' beyond being results focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad