Player Discussion Charles Hudon

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
Why bashing a 4th line player while one of out top-six- Max Domi - is freagin doing nothing ?
Cause he is some folks peeve of the moment while yours is Max Domi, lol. BTW I agree Domi needs to do less yapping and more focusing.

Jul 6, 2016
Cause he is some folks peeve of the moment while yours is Max Domi, lol. BTW I agree Domi needs to do less yapping and more focusing.

I am expecting way more from Domi than from Hudon. I liked Domi a lot last season. I just don't understand what's going wrong with him this season. Is he pouting because of his contract situation ? Because he lost his best friend and RW Shaw ?

Hudon, Peca are AHL caliber players. With injuries, Habs' supposed "depth" is laughable.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I am expecting way more from Domi than from Hudon. I liked Domi a lot last season. I just don't understand what's going wrong with him this season. Is he pouting because of his contract situation ? Because he lost his best friend and RW Shaw ?

Hudon, Peca are AHL caliber players. With injuries, Habs' supposed "depth" is laughable.

As i see it, when you ahve injuries, you're going to have ahl calober replacements.

The problem is the lack of talent on the third and 4th lines that can make up for injuries to the top 9.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
As i see it, when you ahve injuries, you're going to have ahl calober replacements.

The problem is the lack of talent on the third and 4th lines that can make up for injuries to the top 9.
I disagree. We have a very good 4th line with Thompson centering Cousins and Weal.
The problem is we dont have elite type talent so when we lose a Drouin it hurts a little more.
There's not many teams in the league where their 4th line can make up too much for key losses.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I disagree. We have a very good 4th line with Thompson centering Cousins and Weal.
The problem is we dont have elite type talent so when we lose a Drouin it hurts a little more.
There's not many teams in the league where their 4th line can make up too much for key losses.

Yes I agree the problem is we don't have elite talent. But, elite talent isn't available unless you draft it. Bergevin whiffed on Duchene and Aho. He realistically could have added Perron, Nyquist, MoJo, Dzingle, Duclair, Skinner, Brassard over the last 2 summers.

Cousins-Thompson-Weal is a good 4th line when you have elite talent ahead of it. But when you don't, and you have injuries, it should be Lehkonen and Armia that step into the top 9 from the 4th line, instead of Lehkonen and Armia already in the top 9 being joined by Weal and Cousins in the top 9.

While waiting to draft elite talent, it should have been:
Tatar Danault Gallagher
Nyquist Domi Duclair/Dzingle
Droin KK/Suzuki Mojo
Lehkonen Brassard Armia

The other alternative is to tank and draft elite talent.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
There are other French Canadians in this known Universe. Do they fear that he might be becoming a breakout star elsewhere? never gonna happen. He's not even DD-level.

He's a top10 French Canadians in the AHL though.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Yes I agree the problem is we don't have elite talent. But, elite talent isn't available unless you draft it. Bergevin whiffed on Duchene and Aho. He realistically could have added Perron, Nyquist, MoJo, Dzingle, Duclair, Skinner, Brassard over the last 2 summers.

Cousins-Thompson-Weal is a good 4th line when you have elite talent ahead of it. But when you don't, and you have injuries, it should be Lehkonen and Armia that step into the top 9 from the 4th line, instead of Lehkonen and Armia already in the top 9 being joined by Weal and Cousins in the top 9.
The Duclair file was MB at his worst.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

When it rains, it pours. Hudon was seen on crutches today at Place Bell. Has a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Ya,and a travel agent appointment after that.

upload_2019-12-13_17-32-27.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad