Player Discussion Charles Hudon

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Hudon continues to roll, 2nd in the league in ppg with 7 pts in 4 and if you add in the Swiss cup game he's got 10 pts in 5 games.

he got 2 goals today,

Reactions: beowulf

Jul 6, 2016
Glad for the guy. He is playing at a level he can handle and dominate.

Jul 6, 2016
Hudon continues to roll, 2nd in the league in ppg with 7 pts in 4 and if you add in the Swiss cup game he's got 10 pts in 5 games.

he got 2 goals today,

What happened to the advertisement boards the Swiss league jerseys were in the past ?

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
The guy can shoot that's never been in question but it's just not a shooting motion that has worked in the NHL. Not sure what it is exactly

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
So you're expecting Hudon to come back stronger and help the Habs? I mean that's what Petrov did with his second tenure with the team being more productive than his first.
I didn't remember Petrov came back. You want to come to a conclusion I never think about for a second. I don't think Hudon have a place with the Habs, NHL is way more difficult than Swiss league. Unless he becomes less injury prone and get some speed on his skates, both I doubt would happen.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
The guy can shoot that's never been in question but it's just not a shooting motion that has worked in the NHL. Not sure what it is exactly
It's strange I feel he lost a bit of his shoot of his very first shifts in nhl. It looks like a first time fluke or he lost some quick release or something else.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He could shoot in the AHL last year, that's for sure.

In his last 3 seasons in the AHL he's had 82 goals in 169 games which is a .49 goals per game.

last year if he had 1 more goal he would have been top 4 in goals in the league and with the least amount of games played out of any players that had as many or more goals then him.

similar to his previous season before that, 1 more goal and he would have been top 6 and would have had the least amount of games played.

the year before that he was tied for 4th in the league, 2 goals back of 2nd in the league.

So he's been a very good goal scorer in the AHL, since every year he's been one of the best in the league. Just can't get the ice time in the NHL as his speed and defensive game are a step or two behind where they need to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad