Speculation: Change coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
You'd think Benning would have at least a short press conference to discuss the team's record so far.

Benning doesn't do press conferences when things aren't going well. The only time he does is at the end of the year where he can trot out injuries or covid or whatever other nonsense he tries to use as an excuse.

For the record, my suspicion would be that the ‘cancer’ needing trading is Pettersson, not Miller.

It seems he isn't happy to be sure. But not sure how you move him without annoying a couple of other key young players. Nor do I think they get any value for him because Benning.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016

It's not the record you jerk. It's the underlying numbers, the way they are getting shelled and giving up quality scoring chances against.

If they were just 5-10 after losing a bunch of close 3-2 or 2-1 games, then I wouldn't be as jaded.

It's not just this year either. We have been playing at 70 pt pace for 89 games now. Not only has no one but Newell Brown has been let go after a run like this, but are being given a chance to right the ship is astonishing. You're right though, it's not like we have just gotten unlucky. If anything we've done better than our numbers.

IslandBeast

Apr 19, 2015
V.I
For the record, my suspicion would be that the ‘cancer’ needing trading is Pettersson, not Miller.

Miller quit last year, he hung his head and showed a miserable attitude whilst even pointing that poor attitude toward his linemates at times. I'm still amazed that everyone glosses over that, or people just can't see it for some reason, it's like nobody knows how to judge body language around here or can't focus in on one player

Honestly it was baffling, we were still in the race and Miller just didn't give a shit and stopped trying. Someone obviously had a talk with him or he's feeling the heat from the media cause he's been much better this year but he showed his true colors last year

There's much more that points towards miller being a crap teammate than Petey.

nergish

Jun 1, 2019
Something around B. Schneider + Kravtsov/Kakko for JT Miller

A blockbuster with those names + Zibanejad if we’re trading EP40

Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad