Speculation: Change coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
200.gif

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Seems like a good time to fire an assistant coach, they're holding Green and Benning back.

Maybe firing Ian Clark would send the right signal to the locker room here and would give Green a chance to get control back.

o_O

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Kind of where I’m at. There were a couple of points - including the end of last season - where I was so sure that Benning et al were on the outs. The guy and his team have more lives than a cat. But man. Something’s gotta give.
If they don't tell these guys to **** off now, the fans will on Wednesday. It's an awkward situation. I don't think any coach deserves having an entire arena chant for that but that's where we're headed.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Remember when Linden was canned? There was some speculation that perhaps Benning would follow shortly, but that died down pretty quickly.

That's how I feel tonight. I can see a situation where Green is gone but Benning stays, and honestly, that wouldn't really feel any better than maintaining the status quo. Until Benning's gone, we don't have a hope of turning things around because he'll just muck things up again.

Plus that's just step one. We still need to make the right hire afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad