Champions League: Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Frankly, PSG's voodoo CL drama is at it again.

You know what Kehrer's injury is? A fractured bone in ... his ear...!?!?! :amazed: :laugh:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Bayern Executive Oliver Kahn on City escaping the ban:

“'If in the future you only have the same clubs winning the Champions League or winning for example Bundesliga or Premier League or other leagues I think it's getting a little bit boring. So, I think we should do everything to get really strong Financial Fair Play.'”

:biglaugh:

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
FC Bayern has in fact assisted a number of German clubs financially, including their most successful rivals from Dortmund.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Bayern Executive Oliver Kahn on City escaping the ban:

“'If in the future you only have the same clubs winning the Champions League or winning for example Bundesliga or Premier League or other leagues I think it's getting a little bit boring. So, I think we should do everything to get really strong Financial Fair Play.'”

:biglaugh:

Nottingham Forest has as many European Cups/Champions League as Bayern/Juventus does. They clearly havent been as successful winning it as they both should be.

But his point is laughable.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
tpSvmj-C

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
A few months ago I was berated for suggesting Ronaldo was declining. lol He's not declining, he has declined. Just a poacher who has been this way for a few seasons now.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
A few months ago I was berated for suggesting Ronaldo was declining. lol He's not declining, he has declined. Just a poacher who has been this way for a few seasons now.
I mean the guy is 35. It was bound to happen. Granted he’s still incredibly effective and has 35 goals this season. Kind of like Ovi, yeah he isn’t the dominant force he once was but he’s adapted to continue being elite goal scorers.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean the guy is 35. It was bound to happen. Granted he’s still incredibly effective and has 35 goals this season. Kind of like Ovi, yeah he isn’t the dominant force he once was but he’s adapted to continue being elite goal scorers.

I mean yeah, it happens everyone. I just said it and got called out.

Nasser Al-Khelaïfi is also injured.

Morally surely

Sep 19, 2008
good luck to all us viewers, cbs all access is broken. used it to watch the NWSL and it was pretty buggy, didn't even work on my computer

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Yeah, poor choice by CBS. If it were on CBSSN or CBS itself, I would definitely watch. Now, with the PGA Championship and NHL playoffs? Nah, I'll pass

Reactions: John Price

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Why doesnt Courtuois just kick it long? They are pressing the hell out of them. Dumb goal to concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad