GWT: Champions League Round 2 and 3

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Best player for Inter: Barella. Gets subbed for Gagliardini. Real scores. Vidal, who was HORRIBLE played 88 minutes, gets subbed for... Nainggolan, who's the second worst midfielder on the team. Conte is the sole responsible for this mess, f***ing sack of shit.

Didn't I say for Inter to truly become winners they need to find a new manager? Wasn't it you who said what I wrote wasn't fair? The only thing world class about Conte is are his excuses.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Best player for Inter: Barella. Gets subbed for Gagliardini. Real scores. Vidal, who was HORRIBLE played 88 minutes, gets subbed for... Nainggolan, who's the second worst midfielder on the team. Conte is the sole responsible for this mess, f***ing sack of shit.
Having Vidal and Nainggolan on the field while Eriksen is available and rots on the bench should be a firable offence. Maybe he should shave and style his hair into a mohawk to make Conte fall in love with him.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
What surprise me the most with Jota, it's his ability to always bring the ball forward with both feet. He is very direct and likes to get into space. Most other LFC players like Mane/Salah like to slow down a bit and then accelerate to use their pace and shiftiness. Not Jota, he hits the space and try to create chances it fits perfectly with Klopp football.
As for Firmino, it seems more obvious that his best role is as Attacking Midfield. He does not like to get into space, he rather get the ball in midfield and pass it around.

Firmino plays best in a Thomas Müller type pivot, high-end utility role. Works hard, plays clever passes, moves intelligently.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Didn't I say for Inter to truly become winners they need to find a new manager? Wasn't it you who said what I wrote wasn't fair? The only thing world class about Conte is are his excuses.

I wonder if you're mistaking me for someone else. I despise Conte to the bone, but at least Inter was playing well last year (except his love for Gagliardini and his late subs); this year his managing (pushing Godin out, trying to sell Skriniar) and his choices were HORRIBLE all around to say the least.
As for the rest, by the looks of your nickname, ignore is the preferred way.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I wonder if you're mistaking me for someone else. I despise Conte to the bone, but at least Inter was playing well last year (except his love for Gagliardini and his late subs); this year his managing (pushing Godin out, trying to sell Skriniar) and his choices were HORRIBLE all around to say the least.

I was possibly mistaken there are a few Inter fans here. I apologize if it wasn't you. Even as a Juve fan I despised him too when he was managing here. I can't say anything about his playing days because I was too young.

As for the rest, by the looks of your nickname, ignore is the preferred way.

We can't have discussions because I am Juve fan? Just because I hate Inter doesn't mean I don't want Italian teams to succeed. On the contrary, I want Italian teams like Inter, Milan, Napoli(my hometown team), etc... to succeed in Europe because it helps the league and the country.

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Hey Tony gets one back. Nice play by Shaw out wide and, as usual, if you leave a striker totally unmarked at the top of the 6, you're gonna have a bad time.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
As long as they don’t lose I’m happy. 7 points from 3 games is pretty fantastic for this team in this group.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
As long as they don’t lose I’m happy. 7 points from 3 games is pretty fantastic for this team in this group.

A win here pretty much means they can cruise the group (at least to second if not first).

A draw would mean they'd likely need a win in the home version of this fixture or to get a result out of one of the other two games.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
A win here pretty much means they can cruise the group (at least to second if not first).

A draw would mean they'd likely need a win in the home version of this fixture or to get a result out of one of the other two games.
Don’t get me wrong I’d much rather a win but I wasn’t even expecting to get out of this group.

Reactions: hatterson

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Half time announcers seeming to blame AWB for the goal which seems really misplaced given it was Matic who left Ba in roughly 48 yards of space.

Second goal was a poor pass by VdB, which put Bruno in a poor spot, he responded with another poor pass which put Mata in a tough spot, and Mata responded with a poor touch that led to the break and the midfield didn't track back remotely hard enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00