GWT: Champions League R16 Second Legs & QF Draw

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
lool yes.

I dont know if he's been poor this year. Havent watched much La liga without Bein this year.
I hope Dazn one day gets La Liga rights. I find myself occasionally turning into Juve or Inter matches on weekends now and I would never really go out of the way to watch any non-Chelsea games outside of El Classico or other big games of consequence.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I hope Dazn one day gets La Liga rights. I find myself occasionally turning into Juve or Inter matches on weekends now and I would never really go out of the way to watch any non-Chelsea games outside of El Classico or other big games of consequence.
They had them up until last season. I dont see that changing any time soon. Ill be hoping on Fubo once Copa starts in the summer

Reactions: Peen

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Based off form.

PL sides have become a very tough match for La Liga teams as they have started to master the technical and tactical aspects to a similar level. Spanish teams can rarely match the running intensity, explosiveness, tempo or physical power of PL teams. That is a stereotype but very true and evident today.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Mendy has settled down again. Had an insanely good start and then a run of bad form and has gone back to being a calming presence.

Seems well liked and is on low wages.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Great effort from Reece James and good support by Ziyech to steal it.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
That’s a pretty good hit from Rudiger

James had carrasco in his pocket probably a good sub

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
PL sides have become a very tough match for La Liga teams as they have started to master the technical and tactical aspects to a similar level. Spanish teams can rarely match the running intensity, explosiveness, tempo or physical power of PL teams. That is a stereotype but very true and evident today.
Or they just have better teams right now. La liga is clearly on the downside but this wont last.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Wtf is that red. Kai is worse tbh.

Given how many forwards have really thrived over the course of Simeone's decade, I find it hard to pin the blame on him alone.

His forwards that thrive are usually developed for him. With felix he has to develop him and it won’t go well. Just ask Correa, Vietto and others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad