GWT: Champions League R16 First Legs

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Forgot to tell you guys Tuchel's german bias is strong.
He started Kehrer even when he was disastrous, he also wanted him at all cost (40+M).
He played Draxler is every possible way, even at midfield to get him some playing time. He had to admit he was awful mentally.
Expect Werner, Havertz and Rudiger to play as much as possible, regardless of performance.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Forgot to tell you guys Tuchel's german bias is strong.
He started Kehrer even when he was disastrous, he also wanted him at all cost (40+M).
He played Draxler is every possible way, even at midfield to get him some playing time. He had to admit he was awful mentally.
Expect Werner, Havertz and Rudiger to play as much as possible, regardless of performance.
WHen though. smh.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Imagine not cheering for the team with a big handsome frenchman leading the line

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Werner has not been bad, at all. He has been great, actually. I don’t rate him but he has been a constant danger and caused problems with great movement. His runs have got Chelsea up the pitch and destroyed sustained pressure from Atletico. He is obviously horrendous technically with bad decision making but that is nothing new.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Imagine not cheering for the team with a big handsome frenchman leading the line
I got no horse there. I like Giroud, Kante more and Mendy is someone I follow since the amateur ranks. But Atletico has one of my favourites players in terms of elegance, IQ and neat technique (Lemar).

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Barca, Sevilla, Atleti and soon Madrid. All taking L's. Speaks to how weak the league is this year and has been for a couple of years now.

It's quite sad to even write that when Dembele clearly has been your second best player this year offensively.

Again, you don't deserve him.

You mean Fati?

I truly dont deserve him... neitehr does barca. :P

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Giroud cost Arsenal in every single UCL knockout tie between 2013-2016. Missed sitters in key situations that stopped us from advancing. Hate to see this.

Reactions: S E P H

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Barca, Sevilla, Atleti and soon Madrid. All taking L's. Speaks to how weak the league is this year and has been for a couple of years now.

You mean Fati?
Nope, if you think Fati has carried your team with his whole 5 games or so, you have every right to be ridiculous.
Saying Havertz has been better than Dembele is not bias. It's sheer stupidity.

Reactions: AB13

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nope, if you think Fati has carried your team with his whole 5 games or so, you have every right to be ridiculous.
Saying Havertz has been better than Dembele is not bias. It's sheer stupidity.
Or you know banter...BTW Fati still has more goals. Calling Dembele 2nd best offensive player isnt much and I was messing with you. Evilo is testy today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad