GWT: Champions League R16 First Legs

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yes because it's relative to opportunities. Duh. :facepalm:

Suicidal football, but then again, you say it's effective. :dunno:
Again, Atalanta was closer to the CL semis than Barca last year. Wanna check the rosters? I'd say it was much less suicidal than Barca's tactics.
That's because Messi can't pass the ball to Alcacer. He would've already broken the all-time assist record if those two got to actually link up together.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I got no horse there. I like Giroud, Kante more and Mendy is someone I follow since the amateur ranks. But Atletico has one of my favourites players in terms of elegance, IQ and neat technique (Lemar).

Did I really see Lemar and IQ in the same sentence? :huh:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
It's quite sad to even write that when Dembele clearly has been your second best player this year offensively.

Again, you don't deserve him.
Homer of the year goes to ... are you going to point out Dembele's outstanding IQ too? hahahha

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If you think Lemar doesn't have high IQ, the joke is on you man.
It's the basis of his game.
He's not the best technician, not the fastest, etc..
What stands out for him is his IQ. Lol.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
As for Dembele same here joke's on you.
There's no question he's been Barca's second best offensive player this season.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
As for Dembele same here joke's on you.
There's no question he's been Barca's second best offensive player this season.

Interesting you say that. During the broadcast I watched for the Elche match last night the color man, a guy who I rate when it comes to Barça even though I think he can be a bit harsh, said if I recall correctly that another player was one of Barça's two best players this season. I'm assuming it's implied that Messi is the one he didn't name. Anyway, his answer wasn't Dembele. That said I think you're approaching this from a different angle and my point is how extraordinary the player he named is even in the discussion.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Interesting you say that. During the broadcast I watched for the Elche match last night the color man, a guy who I rate when it comes to Barça even though I think he can be a bit harsh, said if I recall correctly that another player was one of Barça's two best players this season. I'm assuming it's implied that Messi is the one he didn't name. Anyway, his answer wasn't Dembele. That said I think you're approaching this from a different angle and my point is how extraordinary the player he named is even in the discussion.
Was it ray?

anyway it isn’t Dembele and more importantly it isn’t worth discussing.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wasn’t able to watch the game, but that Freuler red was never a red. Stieler is consistently terrible. I have no clue how he gets so many big games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad