blahem
Jun 8, 2012
If Liverpool can't beat this mob then Jurgen should resign in shame tbqh
1665607348618.png

Reactions: Burner Account

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Result is a nice reminder that even if struggles continue due to depth concerns, eventually they'll get it right. Too much quality in the team.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I understand that Inzaghi did that because his job is under pressure and he really needs this result but I hate when coaches act like that. You can't run all the way down the pitch to harass the ref. He also kinda got away with it because the referee didn't add more time.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I would have preferred that Barca be fully eliminated today since that would be more hilarious, but only getting a draw and thus needing to hope that Viktoria can hold Inter is still pretty funny.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow!!!!

Club Bruges qualified for the KO stages after 4 games. Still sounds insane to me :laugh:
Mignolet was HUGE today as he's been throughout the other games too. 4th straight shutout for him
Well deserved. Could have gone through last year IIRC.

Reactions: Power Man

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Remember when Gomez was the reason that VVD was so good and was going to be a generational defender. Pepperidge farms remembers.
World Class ! And that was an expectation, not a prediction !

Don't think they look poor at all really.
Refs decisions (which were all justified) made their lives extremely easy in this game and against OM. Whole other story without them.
Not that they could do anything about it.

Can't believe VAR didn't change that Dembele challenge to a red.
Totally a red to me.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And contrary to MATS, Pique is still in offseason form from what I saw.
Probably more focused on Gavi's mum or Shakira's kick in the balls.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Lautaro was a ghost in the first half and immense in the second. Asllani wasted the chance of his life there.

Next up, Inter will tie at home with Viktoria and Barcelona will advance. Vintage Inter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad