GWT: Champions League - Matchweek 4

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Extremely harsh.

Ref was having an awful match. Ticky tack fouls going against Chelsea but then that is a very harsh call.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I think the argument in favor of a penalty there would be that Tomori was clearly beaten by Mount and that Mount was clear on without the pullbacks. It was 3 pullbacks.

Would Mount diving have made it more obvious? Like why punish the attacker for trying to stay up

Fwiw I still think it’s harsh

Chalobah switches off, Giroud has to score that

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Official has lost control of the match. Milan is trying to bait everything now, storming the ref.

Potter would be smart to sub anyone with a yellow.

Reactions: KlausJopling

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
the way this ref is going in this Chelsea/Milan game Chelsea may need to sub some of these guys on a yellow already, he seems ready to even it up.

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Reece James first 30 today is best in the world at his position type stuff. Wow.

He’s on one today.

Mount also continuing his good form

Auba with an intelligent run and strong finish.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Anyone know how to pronounce the Dortmund LB name? His name is Rothe but the announcer sounds like he's saying Water and my closed captioning is confirming that.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
We are currently top of the group, who would've thought that after our start to the group stage.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
saved by Liverpool trained Kamil Grabara. LFC have a lot of club trained keepers out in the world right now. Kind of weird?

We are currently top of the group, who would've thought that after our start to the group stage.
Everyone. That group sucks

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don't think many on here expected Chelsea to beat Milan twice after those opening 2 matches. Granted, the manager shift has done a lot for the improvement.
I think even the most self-deprecated on her at the minimum expected Chelsea to cruise out of that group. Also Milan is not as good as they were last year.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I feel bad for Tomori, considering he said this yesterday lol :

Even if we want to debate whether one or all of the three pullbacks was soft, have to give credit to Mount for getting in behind there, having the pace to stay in behind, and staying on balance to get a shot off.

Prime Mase is back.

Reactions: Power Man

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Even if we want to debate whether one or all of the three pullbacks was soft, have to give credit to Mount for getting in behind there, having the pace to stay in behind, and staying on balance to get a shot off.

Prime Mase is back.
Yeah, Mount had a very strong half.

• Love
Reactions: Peen

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
How long until Auba does his knees and ends his career at 34 with these stupid flip celebrations

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad