GWT: Champions League Matchday 4

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
How exactly can anyone know that is not a red?

I don't like it either, but walking around like a 15 year old that has finally kissed a girl is very close to justifying a red regardless of what he said.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Has anyone found any video of the "foul" on Vidal in the first place? The initial angles looked like Varane got ball but I'm curious if there are any angles that justify his anger.

Genuinely curious.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Has anyone found any video of the "foul" on Vidal in the first place? The initial angles looked like Varane got ball but I'm curious if they're any angles that justify his anger.

Genuinely curious.

Very odd how they showed 10 replays, but not really from any angle you could tell.

My guess is that Varane touches him slightly so that he ends up kicking the ground. But I wouldn't know.

Whatever happened there is no justification for the second yellow. First I can understand.

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Just awful lack of discipline from inter in both legs.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
This loss was coming from a mile away with injuries piling up.

This I hope is the last game of Origi with LFC. What a awful performance for a guy that is already in the dog house. Also both Williams are not worth of 1st team play and better backup is needed. At least they rotated the roster. This midfield is also looking very tired and no way near the efficient of Fab, Henderson and Thiago.

To say I am dissapointed with Origi would be an understatement. What a joke of a performance.

Now I expect LFC to play way better versus Brighton.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I’m not sure this hasn’t been more difficult to watch than getting embarrassed at Villa Park was

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Nah you guys can take that game off if you want ;)
Usually they come out to play the next game after an awful performance. They did after Aston Villa they should have demolished Everton without shit refering and after the man city loss last year.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

This I hope is the last game of Origi with LFC. What a awful performance for a guy that is already in the dog house. Also both Williams are not worth of 1st team play and better backup is needed. At least they rotated the roster. This midfield is also looking very tired and no way near the efficient of Fab, Henderson and Thiago.

To say I am dissapointed with Origi would be an understatement. What a joke of a performance.

No one got hurt, that is the biggest thing. Still in control of the group.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Atalanta is a really really good team. No shame in this. Liverpool won't play many teams better than this in the PL.

Only risk is if the next game is poor as well that it might start to influence their confidence. Normally it wouldn't, but if they start to think about injuries etc it might.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008

It’s been clear for a while that Origi is a square peg in this team. He would be gone if not for a global pandemic.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I still cannot believe this Origi performance. Worst by a LFC player in a while. You see your teammates work their asses off week after week. You have not played in a couple weeks, you are fresh and you finally get your chance. You should be giving it all like your life depends on it. No instead he played like a guy that has never played competitive sport. No fight, no energy, no competitiveness, not even trying, just a passenger. At this point it is better to give playing time to the kids instead of this clown.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Losing to Atalanta, even with the consideration of a depleted squad going to bench players on top of that isn’t even the issue for me. The effort level for most involved for most of the 90 was alarmingly and unacceptably non existent. I dint remember the last time time I saw such zombie-like, going through the motions performance.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Effort level is a bit tricky to evaluate. They ran more than Atalanta.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Bayern through and BVB, BMG almost in next Round. Only RBL are tremble. Good CL-Season by Bundesliga-Teams heretofore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad