Champions League Game Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Horrific, embarrassing performance. No intensity or fighting spirit whatsoever. Second on every ball

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Typical Liverpool. Sevilla score their only two shots on target and steal points.

Lovren makes me more mad than any other Liverpool player I can remember watching.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Pulisic is getting so much hype on this board :laugh:
Good player, but christ, I remember some crying when I said he wasn't equal to Dembele. And be called biased :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Leipzig not very good. Monaco came to defend with half a team (position wise), which is lack of ambition.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Good player, but christ, I remember some crying when I said he wasn't equal to Dembele. And be called biased :laugh:

I agreed with you completely at the time but he has continued to improve on and solidify his performances. Still clearly not as good as Dembele was the last half of his year in Dortmund, but probably close to Reus's level last year at least.

Jan 3, 2012
I agreed with you completely at the time but he has continued to improve on and solidify his performances. Still clearly not as good as Dembele was the last half of his year in Dortmund, but probably close to Reus's level last year at least.

I agree with this. Maturity is much higher than Dembele though. :laugh::handclap:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I actually like Pulisic. But some people need to stop the US crazy bias. He's clearly not at Reus level when healthy. Which is fine, most players aren't.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Rich that the Spurs fans are saying this. We had two goals missed due to bad offside calls.

Well. The first offside you can clearly justify being offside.

That said I think Spurs were extremely lucky. A bit more even second half, but if Dortmund go 2-2 I just can´t see Spurs winning (even if you never know when Dortmund give away a one on one against the goalkeeper).

Very impressed by Dortmund considering all the injuries, but can´t play football that way though. Up against better teams than Spurs you would concede 5 goals every time with that kind of defending (not even taking the goalkeeping mistakes into consideration).

Luck tends to balance itself out in the long run. Finally Spurs got more than they deserved at Wembley. First time since the league cup final against Chelsea some 10 years ago.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004

Easy, dude, not everyone is a Dortmund fanboy.;)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Amine Harit is as good though? :laugh:

And also on this, Evilo, you are distorting what was said.

Dembele is a year and a half older than Pulisic. Pulisic right now is as good as Dembele was a year ago. You can't compare young players and not factor in their age, otherwise you are making a meaningless comparison.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I actually like Pulisic. But some people need to stop the US crazy bias. He's clearly not at Reus level when healthy. Which is fine, most players aren't.

It's far more that Reus is overrated to me than saying that Pulisic is already one of the best attackers in the world.

Easy, dude, not everyone is a Dortmund fanboy.;)

We're comparing two Dortmund players to each other though. Maybe the Dortmund fan opinions aren't biased????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad