GWT: Champions League Final Build-Up and GDT

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Another proof how a good coach can transform a team. He transformed players who were playing subpar or going no where under Lampard: Kante, Jorginho, Havertz, Rudiger, Christensen.

I couldn’t care less who won this final but can’t be not happy to see Mendy and Kante win it.

Reactions: ItsFineImFine

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Proud... Rudiger's block on Foden was crucial... Christensen had his best season in a blue jersey and got the job done coming on.

Starting Havertz...Tuchel was on point today..

I did raise an eyebrow when i saw the City starting lineup. I was expecting one of Fernandinho or Rodri at the base with Gundogan and Silva. De Bruyne on the left but free to move and then Foden and Mahrez...

Sterling has been completely off the map but did play fairly well.

Watching Pep sub Fernandinho down a goal was interesting.. I guess he figured he needed to have some cover for a more attacking look with Jesus up front and Gundogan pushing forward.

Tuchel got it all right. As one gets older you appreciate these days even more... Now just need a Leafs win tonight.

Reactions: Peen

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Delighted for Kante, Silva, Giroud and quite incredible for Mendy. As I told you guys, he played near my home here in Normandy. Amateur level too. I never expected him to get this high. Amazing career in every sense of the word.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
nmcrnj1dl4271.jpg

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Kante isn’t the goat midfielder but he isn’t that far behind to be honest. Legitamately might have a case.

On another note, the result really really hurts. Hate too see the embodiment of everything I dislike in football win. I hate Chelsea, the history of their club, the racist scandals and them ruining the transfer market in the mid 2000s. Doesn’t help that a bunch of my mates support them and will talk about this for a while. This is absolutely disgusting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad