GWT: Champions League Final Build-Up and GDT

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
c6wyls7vc8271.jpg

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Premier League with Leicester City. Premier League with Chelsea. FA Cup. Europa League. Champions League. World Cup. Ballon d'Or should be his, too.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
And Mbappe has been huge too.
Yup. As for midfielders he's probably the best and most effective out there(bar Ozil) but I think Messi, Mbappe, Lewa and Haaland are overall better at the moment. But after them he has a really good shout at being top a top 5 player in the world. Which when he's been healthy he's flirted with for quite a while.

Reactions: AB13 and Blender

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yup. As for midfielders he's probably the best and most effective out there(bar Ozil) but I think Messi, Mbappe, Lewa and Haaland are overall better at the moment. But after them he has a really good shout at being top a top 5 player in the world. Which when he's been healthy he's flirted with for quite a while.
LOL

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
He's definitely a top 5-10 player in the world, best player is a stretch. Might be a good argument for most impactful player as he completely changes the midfield and teams constantly try and manage around him.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He's definitely a top 5-10 player in the world, best player is a stretch. Might be a good argument for most impactful player as he completely changes the midfield and teams constantly try and manage around him.
I picked him first last draft for my team and it didn’t go over well. But I didn’t purely for the fact that he’s a one man defensive midfield and like you said, may be the most impactful player in the world. Special talent.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
My top 5 best players in the world right now (healthy) would be : Messi, Mbappe, Kante, van Dijk and Lewandowski. In no particular order.

Top 1 most likeable player probably being Kante.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Apparently he did because a player out for the season is somehow ranked above him.
People should remember the PSG/Bayern return game.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Rudiger knew what he was doing in that it was an effective tactical foul. It's a clear yellow.

I think Rudiger is a ticking time bomb but you know when Rudiger has fire in his eyes and he didn't on that play. It was a certain hard foul but I don't think he did that thinking there was a chance in hell KDB would not be able to continue.

Reactions: Blender and luiginb

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Rudiger knew what he was doing in that it was an effective tactical foul. It's a clear yellow.

I think Rudiger is a ticking time bomb but you know when Rudiger has fire in his eyes and he didn't on that play. It was a certain hard foul but I don't think he did that thinking there was a chance in hell KDB would not be able to continue.
100%, Rudiger plays on the line and he knew what he was doing by stepping in front of him like that. The way they collided was just unfortunate and KdB got the worst of it as he got Rudiger's forehead in his face essentially.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think it was not intentional for him to hurt KdB. Beyond that? No. It was an intentional foul.

I don’t think most players want to hurt others. There are few exceptions, but most generally don’t want to injure anyone

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Rudiger did a tactical foul. Yes it’s horrible that De Bruyne got hit but the injury wasn’t intentional.

what Ramos did to Salah in Kiev was intentional.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad