Champions Hockey League for 2021/2022

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Jokerit has had major deficits mostly due to high KHL salaries in the last few years. Only because their oligarch investors (who have been investigated for money laundering last year) are covering the defficits it doesnt mean Jokerit is an economically sound hockey franchise...

It's actually more due to the travel, security and insurance expenses.

Reactions: Speyer

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I’m happy with Slovan result to some extent, blowing 2 goal lead sucks but at least showed that we can compete with top league teams. Hoping they have a strong showing the rest of the group stage

Reactions: Go Donbass

Go Donbass

Sep 27, 2013
Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Day 3 today and 6 more games on the sked. Best games seem to be: Fribourg v Slovan (based on Slovan's first game), Turku v Sparta Prague, Leksands v Trinec, and Lugano v Tappara. Remaining two games are Vaxjo v Bremerhaven, and Eisbaren Berlin v Skelleftea.

Last edited:

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
What is going on with Trinec??? I would be embarrass if I was them!!! Being outplayed, outshot 32-9 after 2 period, Mazanec is keeping them in the game.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
the swedish dominance keeps going. all 3 swedish teams won today. out of 10 games, swedish teams won 8. and yet there is people who say SHL is not a top 5 league

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Absolutely no one says that..

i have seen plenty of people ranking nhl, khl, liiga, nla, ahl and del ahead of shl. not much on hfboards but elsewhere. i personally would say shl is 3rd strongest shared with nla and ahl. however, in the 90s and early 00s, shl was probaly the second best league in the world.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
weird that no games been played yet in group g and h

its gonne be intresting to see how donetsk is doing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad