Champions Hockey League 2022/2023

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Im not spamming. Im writing ontopic stuff. But sure, if you guys are so sensitive i will stop with sweden stuff. Lets shake hands and start over. And remove me from the ignore list, because i will keep making threads. Lets act like adults here.

Now lets talk about CHL. I think it will be the best so far with many players leaving KHL.
Okay, explain to me what you think your Rögle and Färjestad will end up in the group?

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Because it hasn't been "just occasional" for a very long time? At the moment there are like 4 threads focussed on this shit.

Why tf would you get baited deeper down into the rabbit hole?
Let it go man.

Do you think lituanian strongest club could be decent at this tournament? I mean, we had teams from EIHL, Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine...

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Because it hasn't been "just occasional" for a very long time? At the moment there are like 4 threads focussed on this shit.

Why tf would you get baited deeper down into the rabbit hole?
Because I'm interested in what he bases his theory on on the fact that these two clubs will end up in a group in which they don't have very strong opponents. And I don't have a lot of work to do in the middle of the week.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Let it go man.

Do you think lituanian strongest club could be decent at this tournament? I mean, we had teams from EIHL, Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine...
:huh: you just compared semi-pro club with full time pro clubs (and leagues) ?

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
:huh:Didn't you just compare semi-pro club with full time pro clubs (and leagues) ?
Ukraine had a team. So why not Lithania or latvia? That was my point. Im sure strongest lithunian and latvian club is just as good as Donetsk.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Ukraine had a team. So why not Lithania or latvia? That was my point. Im sure strongest lithunian and latvian club is just as good as Donetsk.
You were literally saying Donbass has a KHL-level roster 9 months ago. If you are trolling at least do it right man ffs, this is just too easy.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Be that as it may. Do you think the Lithuanian team has KHL-level players?
We are talking about Hockey Punks now? Perhaps Tadas Kumeliauskas as 4th liner. But you dont need KHL level players, look at the EIHL teams for exemple.

Perhaps HC Mogo from Latvia would be better option.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
They where nr 1 in the standings on eliteprospects. Thats why i brought them up. But yeah double checked now, Zemgale won. Some notable players on Zemgale is Kudla, Ozols, Ozolins, Jekimovs and Veinbergs.
Kulda, Ozols and Veinbergs were all sent down from Dinamo. They likely won't play in Latvia next year.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Screenshot_27.png

9 % thinks that a club from Poland will win this tournament,

Tuoppi

Sep 9, 2016
Pori
There are plans that the best Latvian team joins Finnish second tier league Mestis.

The Swiss should be good with quality players going there and the increase of the foreign player quota. Also the Swiss players are good.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, we can disagree with each other without getting personal
My opinion is that if you look at past CHL SHL team has won the vast majority of them

These are the clubs I think will qualify for the playoff round
GROUP A : Lulea and Sparta Praha
GROUP B : Zug and TPS
GROUP C : Tappara and Munich
GROUP D : Rogle and Zurich
GROUP E : Fribourg and Ilves
GROUP F : Farjerstads and Straubing
GROUPG : Berlin and Frolunda
GROUP H : Trinec and Skelleftea

Pardus

Sep 25, 2017
Oulu, Finland
Who's going for gold this season? I'll be cheering for Jukurit. Also hope that Belfast Giants makes it to the playoffs although it's gonna be tough with Skellefteå and Davos in the same group.

Lartsaman

Aug 2, 2018
Finland
Who's going for gold this season? I'll be cheering for Jukurit. Also hope that Belfast Giants makes it to the playoffs although it's gonna be tough with Skellefteå and Davos in the same group.

Swedish team as always. Finnish teams are not gonna make it through the group stage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad