Who do you take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I can never figure out the point of polls like these. You have one player with 392 career games, any other with 68. What exactly are you trying to prove? What made you think a comparison between these two is needed?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Morgan easily right now.
Big points, lots of ice time, more polished.

That being said, I think Chabot can be in the tier above Rielly.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Just because you play top competition, doesn't mean you should be. Just ask Cody Ceci.
You didn't answer my question?
Also just looking at basic stats. Rielly faced top 10 hardest minutes last year and had positive possession numbers.

Ceci had bad stats in pretty much evey category bad example.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
You didn't answer my question?
Also just looking at basic stats. Rielly faced top 10 hardest minutes last year and had positive possession numbers.

I don't give a shit about fancy stats, they lie all the time. Morgan Rielly is an overrated dman, always has been, always will be.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I don't give a **** about fancy stats, they lie all the time. Morgan Rielly is an overrated dman, always has been, always will be.
First of all stats don't like they are just numbers. I think you meant to say is that stats can be misleading because of what he derive from them sometimes isn't always true.

Secondly. If you have a strong opinion about someone it's better to actually have a legitimate reason other then "because I said so". There are someways that paint Rielly as not as good as he is.

loyaltotheend

May 5, 2016
St. John's
First of all stats don't like they are just numbers. I think you meant to say is that stats can be misleading because of what he derive from them sometimes isn't always true.

Secondly. If you have a strong opinion about someone it's better to actually have a legitimate reason other then "because I said so". There are someways that paint Rielly as not as good as he is.

look at who you're dealing with here. His post history says enough about the quality of debate you can expect involving a leaf player

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
look at who you're dealing with here. His post history says enough about the quality of debate you can expect involving a leaf player

My post history shows I'm an incredibly tough and intelligent poster that values eye tests over stupid numbers any day.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Rielly leads the NHL in scoring...
lock this up. Rielly AINEC

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Chabot continues to fly under the radar. All I'm going to say is Rielly definitely didn't look this good when he was Chabot's age, and Chabot has much more responsibility than Rielly did too.

at the same age rielly was getting the bulk of his starts in the D zone and got 0 pp time.

Rielly has 63pts/80 games since last year.....

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
The fact that your post was liked by @Snowman should tell you how awful it was lol
What a baby. Anyone who doesn't agree with your homeristic views are automatically Leaf haters. Maybe all Leaf players aren't generational as you profess.

You should actually try using facts and being objective in a discussion, instead of just whining about other people.

Everyone knows you have the most unrealistic, homeristic evaluations Leaf players.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
What a baby. Anyone who doesn't agree with your homeristic views are automatically Leaf haters. Maybe all Leaf players aren't generational as you profess.

You should actually try using facts and being objective in a discussion, instead of just whining about other people.

I’ve never called a Leaf player generational. If you had to choose between throwing your mother off a cliff into the ocean and voting for the Leafs in a poll, momma gettin wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad