Chabot VS Rielly

Who do you take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
I’ve never called a Leaf player generational. If you had to choose between throwing your mother off a cliff into the ocean and voting for the Leafs in a poll, momma gettin wet.
Poor, hard done by Leafs fan playing the victim card... yet again. You just can't stand that anybody doesn't think any Leaf player is the best at his position on the NHL. Try thinking objectively for once in your life. There are players on other teams in the NHL that are better than Leaf players, no matter how much you can't admit that to yourself or how much it hurts your narrative.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Poor, hard done by Leafs fan playing the victim card... yet again. You just can't stand that anybody doesn't think any Leaf player is the best at his position on the NHL. Try thinking objectively for once in your life. There are players on other teams in the NHL that are better than Leaf players, no matter how much you can't admit that to yourself or how much it hurts your narrative.

I’ve also never said any Leaf player was the best at their position lol bless your heart

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
I’ve never called a Leaf player generational. If you had to choose between throwing your mother off a cliff into the ocean and voting for the Leafs in a poll, momma gettin wet.
And I did vote for the Leafs in a poll just today. So, another of your false, victim narratives.

Snowman

Oct 12, 2007
Texas
I’ve also never said any Leaf player was the best at their position lol bless your heart
Maybe not. But it drives you crazy when someone objectively picks ANY player over a Leaf. Leading to your whining like in this thread.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Rielly now. Chabot future.

Chabot has top 5-10 dman in the league ability and looks much better at the same age Rielly was.

Chill Leafs fans with the absurd ainec talk lol

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
"Eichel >>>> Matthews AINEC"

"Tavares isn't a top 10 Center"

:D

Are you quoting me? I never said that stuff, if anything I said Tavares a top 5ish C. The first I might have said when Matthews was still prospect.

I dunno what your post is inferring but Rielly is at best an average number 1 D.

Luminiferous

Oct 11, 2018
I take Rielly before, now, and future. No disrespect to Chabot. Guy just does not seem better at any stage. I would love him on the Leafs, but better than Mo ? Get that nonsense out of here.

Reactions: DriveFor9th

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Rielly now. Chabot future.

Chabot has top 5-10 dman in the league ability and looks much better at the same age Rielly was.

Chill Leafs fans with the absurd ainec talk lol

Rielly has 64 pts since the start of last season
Chabot has 31

at this point it isnt close until Chabot has a big year.

Rielly now, rielly future. I think Rielly gets 65-70 this year and I doubt Chabot ever comes close to that

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
He isn't. Brent Burns is hardly a #1D and he won a Norris. Just cuase you put up points don't mean you're a #1D.

You're right. Points don't matter for defense, the Norris should only go to low scoring players like De Haan and Trouba from this day forward.

On that note, they should also strip Karlsson of his undeserved Norris wins.

Luminiferous

Oct 11, 2018
Most Leafs fans are willing to be reasonable and admit when a player is worse than any other teams player. This is not one of those times tho, no need. Rielly is the superior player now and would be the safe pick for the future. Nothing proven says otherwise. Anything could happen tho.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
You're right. Points don't matter for defense, the Norris should only go to low scoring players like De Haan and Trouba from this day forward.

On that note, they should also strip Karlsson of his undeserved Norris wins.

So all those years Erik Karlsson wasn't a #1D afterall... how does that make you feel?

Karlsson is 2x better defensively than Rielly is. Not to mention he put up far more points than Rielly, while playing with far worse players. Stupid comparison and backwards logic from two bias fans here.

Reactions: 6 Karlsson 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad