Confirmed Trade: [CGY/SEA] Tyler Pitlick for 2022 4th round pick

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Seattle can’t ice a team of 30 players, so makes sense to grab a pick. Super underwhelming that this appears to be the only side deal however

Ementy

May 11, 2010
Yeah what the heck? Does Seattle not want any NHL calibre players on their roster this year?
I don't understand this one either, I was thinking earlier they at this point need to trade for more players in the organzation. maybe possibly offloading a better asset player for a couple good asset players. Getting rid of a NHL level player for a 2022 pick seems to not help putting the best team forward.

Reactions: Johnathon Tanner

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Now watch him be stapled to the top line for half the season

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I don't understand this one either, I was thinking earlier they at this point need to trade for more players in the organzation. maybe possibly offloading a better asset player for a couple good asset players. Getting rid of a NHL level player for a 2022 pick seems to not help putting the best team forward.

they have more dmen than forwards….weird trade

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Seattle has Eberle, Donskoi, Appleton and Tanev who can play RW and are clearly better. They also took Geekie who can play there who has big potential as well as Bastian. Arizona had crap to choose from so they at least got something out of that garbage. With the rumor Philly was also interested think they could've tried to get a 3rd or maybe a 6th on top of the 4th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad