Confirmed Trade: [CGY/MTL] Hunter Shinkaruk for Kerby Rychel

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
What are you talking about? Rychel signed a two-way deal
:popcorn:
I read that somewhere, here or elsewhere online. Anyway, if I'm Bergevin, I keep Rychel.... but Shinkaruk will be liked by Joël Bouchard with the Laval Rocket. I don't think he plays in the big league. Would be nice if he proved me wrong though...

Last edited:

VeeMerk

Jan 16, 2018
Lol... "set up" ?

Are you seriously trying to suggest he's been shortchanged by the Habs?

McCarron has had ample opportunities in the AHL and NHL. Chances directly related to his draft status and size rather than his actual play.

McCarron can thank his lucky star that there are people out there who haven't figured out the year isn't 1998. He's benefited from a red carpet treatment due to a perceived potential that simply doesn't exist for huge, slow players who don't develop skills. In 2018, you can't slow opponents around you.

I liked him and thought he'd do better but his setback is fully on him. He's had real chances.

Geeze, relax man and don't read between the lines. No, I did not mean he was "set up" by the org to fail. He has had plenty of chances and just couldn't cut it. Maybe my choice of phrase wasn't clear enough but I was referring to the type of player he is not being how the NHL has shaped today

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00