Confirmed Signing with Link: [CGY] Brad Richardson signs with the Flames (1 year, $800k)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Interesting signing, he played for the Canucks several years ago as a solid 4th liner. Havent heard about him in a few years ago but I remember being annoyed he was let go for such a reasonable contract when our GM brought in the multi million several year contracts to much worse players in Brandon Sutter and over the hill J Beagle

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
The Calgary Flames look like complete dog sh it on paper.

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
This team is the definition of meh. I really thought they e the direction of the franchise after another poor year, but here were are lol

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB

The defense raises some concerns, but the forwards fit the Sutter mold. I think they'll do fine as long as they get good goaltending from Markstrom.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007

Lol. Does it make you feel good to come into every Flames thread and keep saying this. The Oilers totally F-ed their team for many years to come this off season. Worry about that. Your top 4 is Nurse, Tyson, Ceci, and Keith, signed for a combined 23 million, and they are playing front of 39 year old Mike Smith, and you want to exchange jabs about what looks good on paper?

Your fourth line centre is literally the player the Flames let walk in favor of Richardson.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Lol. Does it make you feel good to come into every Flames thread and keep saying this. The Oilers totally F-ed their team for many years to come this off season. Worry about that. Your top 4 is Nurse, Tyson, Ceci, and Keith, signed for a combined 23 million, and they are playing front of 39 year old Mike Smith, and you want to exchange jabs about what looks good on paper?

Your fourth line centre is literally the player the Flames let walk in favor of Richardson.

Don’t be salty your team looks like a tire fire. Also, Ryan had a offer from Calgary and choose Edmonton, nice try though!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad