OT: CF Montreal Thread - Civics, welcome to HFCFM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
See what happens when you bench Potato?

11 shots attempted in 45 minutes while they haven't shot one time against one of the best team in MLS( few key players missing for them but we don't care)

More of Sejdic - Djorje

Fair and confident to say Toye is our best Forward. Hurtado is a hustler I like it but he can't deliver. Johnsen is clearly below Hurtado and wouldn't be surprised if he is waived by the summer (if he continues to look lost) saying this because he will get a 3rd chance later in the 2nd half for sure

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I’m muslim and observe ramadan. I’ve played soccer many time while fasting. Sometimes we underrate our capacity as human beings. It’s mostly mental more than anything. Lots of soccer players in Europe play while fasting.

I think in his case they just want to give him the opportunity to adapt.

I hope he isn't doing that down there in Florida if he plays. Miami daytime weather isn't to be messed with. Not like Houston but still dehydration is inevitable.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Hurtado is a much better sub than starter. His whole career he’s been known as a guy that can bring a lot of energy and movement but isn’t the best finisher.

That can help spark the team in the 70th minute but it’s not enough to be a starter.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I hate this stupid late offside rule

... and we probably lost ZBG because of that

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
All those scoring chances and we still struggle to get a shot on goal

:ha:

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
I’ll be disappointed if we come out of this with a draw. I’d like Nancy to be more aggressive and sub in Johnsen for Struna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad