Also, UCL and CCL today!

Real-Chelsea 15h
Atlanta-Philly 20h
TFC-Cruz Azul 22h

Reactions: Michelangelo

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Missed the last game, but what about those goals. Mason Toye with some world class benders right there. ZBG is so dangerous on the counter.

Team defense will need to shore up, but I like the aggressive style that Nancy has them playing without the ball. We will see some bad mistakes again, maybe some bad stretches of games, but hopefully in the long run they can find stability within that aggressive philosophy of play.

Reactions: ArtPeur

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Missed the last game, but what about those goals. Mason Toye with some world class benders right there. ZBG is so dangerous on the counter.

Team defense will need to shore up, but I like the aggressive style that Nancy has them playing without the ball. We will see some bad mistakes again, maybe some bad stretches of games, but hopefully in the long run they can find stability within that aggressive philosophy of play.
My only issue with ZBG is he often takes a bit too long to make a decision with the ball. Often leads to passing lanes closing up. It worked on Saturday but his goal was kind of a fluke.

I’d like him to move the ball faster, but hopefully it’s something that Nancy can encourage him to do.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I thought he was already that but it's Salzburg.

New-York < Salzburg < Leipzig ?

Must be fun to be in the RB family
I'm guilty of that mistake as well. I freaked out for a second because I thought I time travelled when I saw Emanresu Wen's post.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Real 1-1 Chelsea
Atlanta 0-3 Philly
TFC 1-3 Cruz Azul

purrrrrfect

today:
PSG-City 15h
Columbus-Monterrey 20h30
Portland-Club America 22h30

I’m rooting for Columbus in the CCL. A few years ago they were unloved, low fanbase, about to be sold and they hung on, got a new ownership, won the MLS cup, fans are pouring in and a new stadium is being built. Almost a CFM dream ;)

Reactions: QuebecPride

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Real 1-1 Chelsea
Atlanta 0-3 Philly
TFC 1-3 Cruz Azul

purrrrrfect

today:
PSG-City 15h
Columbus-Monterrey 20h30
Portland-Club America 22h30

I’m rooting for Columbus in the CCL. A few years ago they were unloved, low fanbase, about to be sold and they hung on, got a new ownership, won the MLS cup, fans are pouring in and a new stadium is being built. Almost a CFM dream ;)

They also rebranded

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Alright lads and lasses, what are your predictions for Saturday agains the Mls Champs? I predict a 3-2 loss :(

Waterman back in the lineup, goals from Quioto and Mihailovic.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Why is Hamdy not with the group? Quarantine tings?
There were pictures of him in training. It might be a language thing. Renard also said he expects Hamdi to take a bit to adapt culturally so maybe they’re just being patient.

I’d imagine that “not in the group” is more like “not training as part of the 18” unless there was an injury that was never announced.

Reactions: QuebecPride
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad