OT: CF Montreal Thread - Civics, welcome to HFCFM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannman

May 25, 2018
There were pictures of him in training. It might be a language thing. Renard also said he expects Hamdi to take a bit to adapt culturally so maybe they’re just being patient.

I’d imagine that “not in the group” is more like “not training as part of the 18” unless there was an injury that was never announced.
ramadan I think

Reactions: willzyix

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Difficult to train and play properly when you can't eat and drink for most of the day.
Except the poster said there were pictures of Hamdi training.

There were pictures of him in training. It might be a language thing. Renard also said he expects Hamdi to take a bit to adapt culturally so maybe they’re just being patient.

I’d imagine that “not in the group” is more like “not training as part of the 18” unless there was an injury that was never announced.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
It’s a good time to being drawing Columbus since they’re in the middle of their CCL run against a very strong opponent. We might get a B team and nab a result.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
I guess it's very telling of how this year has gone sport wise that I woke up this morning about 95% more hyped by the CFM match than I am about the Habs game :laugh:
Been this way for years for me. I don’t mind losing teams, I mind boring teams.

Impact/CFMTL have been much more exciting game in and game out over the habs for years now.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-5-1_14-7-1.png

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Is there something wrong with Toye that I missed? Hurtado starting feels a bit weird

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Someone tweeted last week about trying Sejdic isnstead of Piette and it’s actually happening.

Interesting

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Weird that Toye is out and the replacement is Hurtado instead of Johnsen.

Also Hamdi on the bench so maybe not Ramadan? Haha.

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
on the mls site.... in the injury report.... CF Montreal only have luis binks

also... Fourth official:Silviu Petrescu :naughty::naughty:

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Why Ramadan? Muslims are simply restricted when they can eat during Ramadan. Not whom they can fraternize with.

I’m muslim and observe ramadan. I’ve played soccer many time while fasting. Sometimes we underrate our capacity as human beings. It’s mostly mental more than anything. Lots of soccer players in Europe play while fasting.

I think in his case they just want to give him the opportunity to adapt.

Reactions: Habs Icing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad