OT: CF Montreal Thread - Civics, welcome to HFCFM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Nice goal but that's all on Quioto. Great hustleee that's why he is better as winger

But 2-0 is not enough. Gotta score more

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Hamdi is really good too. And he’s just getting started.

Easily the team’s best offseason. Ton of players with potential. Renard is making his mark.
All the players Renard acquired have shown promise. We still haven't seen Ibrahim, but he's been the most impressive out of the lot at training apparently.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
All the players Renard acquired have shown promise. We still haven't seen Ibrahim, but he's been the most impressive out of the lot at training apparently.
Torres showed great potential last game, if Ibrahim is on the same level, it’s incredible.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

Pretty certain Renard quickly gauged the level of MLS and knew where to look for talent. We’ve been actually saying for years here to go look for talent in south america and africa. There’s tons of talent over there.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
100% sure that Hamdi has glue on his shoes

It's a short sample size, but I see the way he dribbles and gets through tight spaces and it reminds me of Nacho.

I can only imagine what this team would be like if we had the Nacho of even the year before his final season (the one he spent mostly on IR).

Reactions: ArtPeur

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Chapman makes a very poor pass (idk how he still is mls)

Tva dickriders : what a great anticipation by Potato

Give me a break, Let me watch the game on a different network:laugh:

Should've rested Mihailovc instead of Wanyama but Nancy can't be blamed. But miami are super beatable they are very disorganized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad