OT: CF Montreal Thread - Civics, welcome to HFCFM Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Hamdi is so impressive. Bahiya less so. He has good speed but he’s not great with the ball at his feet.

Hope Mihailovic isn’t hurt too badly but it’s nice to not be stuck with garbage filler when a starter goes down. Guys off the bench can actually make the difference.

Also Miami looks like an MLS 2.0 team. Aging euro guys that don’t seem to care surrounded by garbage.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
You guys think we're gonna have some real home games in front of fans this summer? I'm cautiously optimistic.
I would absolutely love to go to Saputo stadium this summer. I’m getting hyped just thinking about it :laugh:

They were saying that the Canadiens might be able to play in front of some fans in the playoffs. If that’s the case, I’m sure we’ll see the same thing with CF Montreal.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Stop trolling we are playing Miami not Forge. You just don't bench your DM for a league game to give him a 'rest' (especially when he is your best player since the start). Have you ever seen Casemiro, Kante, Busquets on the bench ? Or even Bradley in Toronto ? I rest my case

If Nancy wants to keep his job he knows better. Also no reason to bench Diop. I'd like to see more Pantemis but can't break Diop's rhythm

I'd like to see Waterman. He gave Higuain some major problems last time they faced each other. Higuain is not static he likes to stand out by operating from the flanks which gives his teammates space. Careful

Finally my right back/wb will be Torres

Lassi Quioto
Mihailovic
Kizza-Wanyama-Sejdic-Torres
Miller-Camacho-Waterman

On a personal note can't wait to f*** off from this city

You were right, Wanyama is not on the bench. He's not even dressed!:sarcasm:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
I would absolutely love to go to Saputo stadium this summer. I’m getting hyped just thinking about it :laugh:
They were saying that the Canadiens might be able to play in front of some fans in the playoffs. If that’s the case, I’m sure we’ll see the same thing with CF Montreal.
Wonder what the new Ultras chants will be. Doubt they will replace the I-M-P-A-C-T one :laugh:

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Hamdi is really good too. And he’s just getting started.

Easily the team’s best offseason. Ton of players with potential. Renard is making his mark.

It's really surprising to see someone that technical on our team.

Glad to see the Norwegian proving us wrong about wandering Euros. Only one game, but good to see he has some life to show.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
You were right, Wanyama is not on the bench. He's not even dressed!:sarcasm:

Yes see I'm always right

I understand you piettesexuals wanna see your boy on the field and would be depressed if otherwise but leaving Wanyama out for a league game is a huge gamble that's not worth risking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad